The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D. E. Staff, Can You Reply To Complaint Threads With This?

VioDuskar

DE staff, when people B,G, and C about things you honestly believe are awesome/great/worth defending please shut link the OP this in a private message.

wow this made me laugh

Edited by 2ply

i love DE I just wish i could see more staff responses.

and I feel some more topics involving DE staff would make the forums more light hearted and the community would understand the game better.

the only feedback we see from devs is Devstreams and when rebecca and megan  play with each other, and sheldon sometimes.

oh, and when DEadam talks about sandskate steaks

and I feel some more topics involving DE staff would make the forums more light hearted and the community would understand the game better.

the only feedback we see from devs is Devstreams and when rebecca and megan  play with each other, and sheldon sometimes.

Yes, I would love to see the staff go crazy one day and just start posting all over the place like mad without holding back and with real honesty! It would be glorious! OH SO GLORIOUS!

Well, you could always write a poem...

Staff responses are a really sensitive thing, its really easy for them to go badly.

We've seen this before.

Its better to keep it professional, fair and as transparent as god will allow.

Does it even matter? They're doing a good job, in their own opinions, and no one saying they aren't should change that.

Personally, I expect their maturity to be way too high (snicker) to even bother replying to complaints that have no basis

Godspeed :l

Edited by Somedude1000

Does it even matter? They're doing a good job, in their own opinions, and no one saying they aren't should change that.

Personally, I expect their maturity to be way too high (snicker) to even bother replying to complaints that have no basis

Godspeed :l

did you have to edit it because you forgot the godspeed that time?

i dont think professionalism in game development is a good thing. it leads to countdowns to countdowns