Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A Mission Type /gamemode Contest?

Deidaku

That would be pretty cool.

+ you wouldn't need crazy artistic talent to win.

Seriously I loved the previous contest but unless you're a skilled artist ( except the enemy submissions) you have 0 chance of succeding

I just wish pure creativity could be focused on for once.

thoughts?

What a great idea! It'd definitely help optimize their missions to make them as enjoyable as they can be right off the bat if they take ideas directly from their fanbase via contest (I think they already kinda do this anyways, it'd just be overtly), at least once. I can see this happening too, DE's one of the best when it comes to community interaction and whatnot.

What a great idea! It'd definitely help optimize their missions to make them as enjoyable as they can be right off the bat if they take ideas directly from their fanbase via contest (I think they already kinda do this anyways, it'd just be overtly), at least once. I can see this happening too, DE's one of the best when it comes to community interaction and whatnot.

Yeah DE does communicate a lot with us. That's why when there'sa communication blackout people freak out X)

But yeah DEMegan told me they can't make contests on everything because only a limited amount of people could participate efficiently.

Apart from the caption , enemy submissions and  1 other contest that I may have forgotten , in all the others you need like crazy artistic  skill to win.

With a gamemode concept contest pure creativity can be shown wether you're an artist or not imo 

Except that reading over any (quality) mission suggestions in Player Concepts, they're all REALLY long explanations of how everything would work.

I don't think someone really wants to go over 200 pages of essays. That's why professors have TA's.

upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote upvote

moar and moar

Nope, even at the enemy contest you had to be a good artist to even advance.

But I'm all for a contest that not only would be something different and would help to diversify the game, but would also for once, make people read, which would make me very happy.

Nope, even at the enemy contest you had to be a good artist to even advance.

But I'm all for a contest that not only would be something different and would help to diversify the game, but would also for once, make people read, which would make me very happy.

there was also a stalker encounter  lore contest. More like these please