The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Iliac Tail Is Too Happy To Be On Saryn

Casardis

kCIK14Y.gif

- This is a bug that happens only in the Arsenal, as far as I've tested. It also seems to happen only on Saryn, though I have only tested a few Warframes.

- It mostly happens when Saryn uses her Noble animation.

- The syandana starts twisting and spinning violently only when you rotate her to have her back face you. It's almost as if there was a strange collision box somewhere.

- It only happens when Saryn is holding her primary weapon. If you make her hold either her secondary or melee, the syandana doesn't flip out.

Edited by Casardis

Trinity, Specters of Liberty Syandana, Noble Animation - Same Result

Where's the issue?

uwMpUFa.gif

EDIT: After going into a mission and coming back, the wiggling also made its return. I took this opportunity to return back on Trinity + Rakta/Iliac, and indeed, there's some wiggling/strangling (but not as violently as on Saryn).

Edited by Casardis

I think you need a Saryn to get the glitch to show. Maybe the syandanas like dat saryn butt.

I think there's a misunderstanding here. I am the topic creator. That GIF with Trinity is in response to Archistopheles' reply on how Rakta Syandana (Specters of Liberty syandana) has the same glitch with Trinity noble animation. I'm showing them that I don't have the issue with Trin + Noble + Rakta, hence the "where's the issue."

So um, well, I guess all I ask is for you to check what my response was for in the first place, and who wrote it as well XD

UPDATE: For some reason, all of a sudden I can't reproduce it. I logged out of the game and back in to test, and it's somewhat "fixed". I can't confirm if it's fixed permanently, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Edited by Casardis

UPDATE 2: After going into a mission and coming back, the wiggling also made its return. I took this opportunity to return back on Trinity + Rakta/Iliac, and indeed, there's some wiggling/strangling (but not as violently as on Saryn).

as far as i could notice, its sentinel related

but still require some more checking

I tried removing my sentinel, but the issue is still present.

Edited by Casardis

UPDATE: For some reason, all of a sudden I can't reproduce it. I logged out of the game and back in to test, and it's somewhat "fixed". I can't confirm if it's fixed permanently, so I'll keep an eye on it.

The reason you can't reproduce the spazzing syandana is because you need to clear a mission as a client, not the host. I get this spazzing syandana every single time I clear a mission as a client, as the host it NEVER spazzes out.

There's actually a number of glitches joining a mission as a client, but I can't hijack the thread and outline them all here.

Edited by Trowicia

The reason you can't reproduce the spazzing syandana is because you need to clear a mission as a client, not the host. I get this spazzing syandana every single time I clear a mission as a client, as the host it NEVER spazzes out.

There's actually a number of glitches joining a mission as a client, but I can't hijack the thread and outline them all here.

Wow thanks for the info. That's even stranger than I thought. I will test this again later!