Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Truth Behind The Frames.

darkone96

Lol this list is garbage, Exalibur is great, Valkyr is amazing, and Vauban>>>>Frost in infested missions any day.

This looks more like a judging their looks, and less about how they are as a frame overall.

Excalibur is only good on lower levels, just like Valkyr. On higher levels they're both crap. Just because you like their rear ends doesn't mean they're good. Also the list literally says Vauban is better than Frost.

Lol this list is garbage, Exalibur is great, Valkyr is amazing, and Vauban>>>>Frost in infested missions any day.

This looks more like a judging their looks, and less about how they are as a frame overall.

I think you misread. Vauban is a Best Seller, Frost is simply approved. Excalibur and Valkyr are both deserving of rejected status, though.

I think you misread. Vauban is a Best Seller, Frost is simply approved. Excalibur and Valkyr are both deserving of rejected status, though.

Excalibur can't hear you over his slammin' and jammin'.

Valkyr can't hear you either because she's currently in an unstoppable invincible rage OH GOD SHE'S COMING THIS W-

How many frames do you know that can solo invasions with only melee? And out-tank tanks?

TBH I don't think this thread is meant to be taken seriously, it can't be, though if it is...

13745451304502.gif

Incredibly rude OP, but it is basically accurate. Certain frames are awesome, others are okay, but close to half of them really need an overhaul of their skills. I really hope DE knows this and is willing to put the time into improving these frames. 

I'd really like to see that.

To see what? Melee-only on INVASIONS? Invasions are easy, any frame can do that.

That doesn't make me see how she apparently deserves rejected status.

You are forced to use melee. Melee is S#&$.

Darn it, just realized I'm taking this thread seriously.

"OH MY GOD, MUH FAVORITE FRAME IS REJECTED. PROBABLY JUST A JOKE-THREAD HAHAHA."

No.