The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Facts About Yourself

Kirameku

-snip-

7. I have never been in a relationship before in my entire life of 20-21 years and girls confuse me as a result because I'm too much of a wuss to take the first step.

I'm a girl and I find girls confusing.

I find both sexes rather confusing. Especially when you look at them from an "I want to be in a relationship with you" perspective.

Edited by xZetsumeix

1 I'm just some dude

2 I've got 26 warning points on these forums

3 I act stupid and lie when in off-topic. Heck I do so everywhere so that people avoid me

4 I main Excalibur and use super jump (?)

5 I rage 

6 Hence, Community moderators fear me

7 I'm on a game forums talking about this stuff instead of looking for real friends, but then again,

8 I may or may not be involved in malice

8 I am More than meets the eye, but dead men tell no tales

8 I wear gloves, everywhere

9 I am exactly what meets the eye, nothing to see here :D

Godspeed  <3

*Frowns*

This could only get worse then huh?

Actually, no. I think it gets better! You just need to see that everyone--male or female--is different in their own way and that it is nearly impossible to understand a person and their quirks. You're better of just going with the flow and getting used to them--confusion and all. It'll all normal itself out eventually. 

8 I wear gloves, everywhere

I do too. o-o

Edited by xZetsumeix

-Continued-

8. I get irrationally sad and jealous when I see couples of a comparable age to me.

9. The wuss part only applies to real life as I am a shameless flirt online.

10. I am bad at flirting because I am a nerd.

11. Swiggity swooty, I'm coming for that blue booty.

12. Asari are love, Asari are life.

13. I like going on long walks but they tend to make me feel more depressed than I already am because I usually walk alone.

14. I love cats.

I have 2 cats, Token and Sebastian.

I love writing - self-published two stories to Amazon (You Had Me at Zombie and This is County-Line) for fun.  Also like writing poetry.

Basketball, hiking, lifting.

I'm obsessed with the Grand Canyon.

I volunteer at two animal shelters and it is the best part of my week. <3

I work as a 3D modeler at a toy company.

That's all folks

Edited by Lanieu

I find both sexes rather confusing. Especially when you look at them from an "I want to be in a relationship with you" perspective.

I find most males to be depressingly simple.  

"I just want to be friends, but cuddling is fine.  My girlfriend/wife wont mind."

"I'm not looking for a relationship of any kind, but can we snuggle while we watch TV?"

Blech.

7: I've been single for years, mostly because of work.

8: Trying to get back into school to be a vet tech

9: Can't get enough of the tilt-a-whirle

10: I have to be useful in some way or I get depressed.

Edited by Noamuth

I find most males to be depressingly simple.

"I just want to be friends, but cuddling is fine. My girlfriend/wife wont mind."

"I'm not looking for a relationship of any kind, but can we snuggle while we watch TV?"

Blech.

7: I've been single for years, mostly because of work.

8: Trying to get back into school to be a vet tech

9: Can't get enough of the tilt-a-whirle

Men are simple creatures of instinct, that's why we're honest about ourselves most of the time.

Case in point: man goes shopping with partner, spots an attractive person, body reacts accordingly. Toy robots that can be turned on with the flick of a switch (hurr if you know what I mean hurr).

I hope to bring myself above such things but it may be a sisyphean task.

Edited by MetroFallout

Now I can't stop doing this...

12. I enjoy helping people, but I can never see myself making a career out of it.

13. I absolutely love everything about Japan. I'm learning Japanese from someone I met through a game, because I want to live there.

14. I can bake about 30 things from scratch. (It's pretty simple really, lots of things have the same basic starting recipe)

15. I'm the type of person who is good at a lot of things, but usually a master of none. The only reason I took up tattoo artist, is because I've been around it my entire life and I'm most comfortable with it.

16. Other career paths I would have chosen: Photographer, Graphic Artist, Actor, Voice Actor, Video game designer (something in the character-creation/animation field), storyboard artist, script writer (for tv shows, plays, movies, etc.). 

17. Actually, I have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my life and it drives me crazy just thinking about it.

18. I am one of those people who constantly wish for a zombie apocalypse, so he can avoid all future responsibilities.

19. My boyfriend calls me indecisive. He's probably right. 

Edited by xZetsumeix

1. I once bought a Casio Privia keyboard just to have it as furniture. I can't play it; I just like having it.

2. I spent three weeks in Australia in the summer of '05, and climbed the Sydney Harbor Bridge. We couldn't touch Blinky Bill; he was too hot.

3. ASMR videos give me a serious case of the creeps.

4. I've recorded nearly 100 hours of "LP" game footage, but I'm too nervous to upload any of it.

5. My middle name is Hollister.

6. I actually am Lamprey.

1. Every Steam Sale I get ~6 games. I give most of them around an hour then drop.

2. I play two musical instruments and am hoping to teach myself a third.

3. I'm trying to meld together a few martial arts smoothly in some of my spare time. It's not really working.

4. I'm designing a prop hidden blade with functional retracting mechanisms.

5. I cannot for the life of me get a single Prime.

6. I like wearing sleeves that are longer than my arms. It doesn't look out of place and I can still manipulate things without directly touching them (me generally being a tiny bit of a neat freak).

7. Out of place chairs bother me a lot.

8. I write a lot, especially fanfiction. I also have my own story with ~15 OCs.

9. I would like to become a psychiatrist. Oddly enough, Out of Frame's version of Nyx was one of my inspirations.

10. I'm a fan of H.P. Lovecraft's work. If I were to worship one of the cosmic entities, it would probably be Hastur.

11. Barring special circumstances, tempura shrimp is my favourite meal.

12. The genres of games I play the most are rogue-likes and MMOs.

13. I often over-think things I see in media.

14. I have been making art for as long as I can remember. I'm teaching myself how to make decent-looking digital art.

15. My superpower of choice would be creating illusions.

16. I'm giving away too much information.

1. My nickname makes no sense.

2. I pray to Shrek before I go to bed.

3. I have no idea what i`m doing with my life.

4. I like turtles.

6. I just wasted whole seconds of your life with this useless information.

7. Totally fooled you by not adding in fact #5, so HA!

8. I`m going to hate myself for this comment after I post it.

Edited by Iceyspy