Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De's Must Of Made Alot Of Money

SilentKill1998

my heart cries now. another thing that i cant have.. i'll add it to the list of why i'll never be a warframe master, so that i can shed another tear each day.

When they finally have migration installed, you can migrate to Ps4 and then you'll have an obsidian one too!

ofc, they're going to go on xb0ne, so they'll likely get an xb0ne exclusive syandana, so you may have to migrate from PS4 to xb0ne... but eventually, you can collect them all by changing platforms repeatedly! =D

When they finally have migration installed, you can migrate to Ps4 and then you'll have an obsidian one too!

ofc, they're going to go on xb0ne, so they'll likely get an xb0ne exclusive syandana, so you may have to migrate from PS4 to xb0ne... but eventually, you can collect them all by changing platforms repeatedly! =D

impossible

DE's must of made alot of money when they released the Iliac Syandana the first day because I bet they're like, :O it's that easy? Makes new syandana's and poof, Iliac Syandana is now outdated.

Outdated?  The Iliac and the Pyra look absolutely nothing alike. If you like the style of the Iliac, use it. If you like the style of the Pyra, use it.

Sincerely,

- somebody who is bewildered why people cannot see how transparent, artificial and manipulative "popular fashion" is.