Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros, Zephyr Or Hydroid?

FailMedicXIII

Question

Nekros in "regular" missions is such a dud. Yay, I can desecrate up some hp bubbles \o/

Hydroid is decent, speed and toughness is fairly alright, and you can puddle and tentacle. So.. Tentacles \o/

Zephyr is fast as f*** if you use her right, and has tornadoes. But mainly, she's fast.

Of those three I'd say Hydroid. He plays interestingly, and he makes a really good frame for Interceptions as he can send support to a point without having to leave his own, and since Interception runs are in high demand now that would give him a good purpose. Zephyr is also very fun if you like to run exterior missions and/or those with high ceilings. Her flight is very fun to get around when you have the space. Nekros is one of those frames where I like having one in the mission but I hate playing him. Everyone who sees a Nekros expects (and sometimes gets vocally upset if they don't get) constant loot showers, and if you build for that his other powers suffer. He's effective at what he does but criminally boring. If you're working on limited slots, I would not recommend him.

These are all my opinion, and if you disagree with those assessments then by all means choose what sounds good to you.