Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Melee Weapon In Your Opinion?

Akib444

The majority of the dual wield weapons.  The ones that have the sword in the off hand and the stupid dagger thing in the main hand.  It makes no sense, looks like crap, ruins your attack range, costs more stamina, is unrealistic, and ruins the whole "symmetry" which is the main reason to dual wield in the first place.

I hate the glaive a lot. 

How can you hate the glaive >.>

Power throw + quick return = back up explosives

But aside from that i never liked daggers much. I never had a stance mod for them either though so that might be why

Nami Solo. Any time I see somebody using this, I literally want to snap both of their legs because its so horrible.

Orthos. 2 words. Animation Lock.

Any weapon you can get from an Alert Mission - They're not publicly available for a reason.

and there are weapons that I don't own, but I get the feeling I won't enjoy. Silva+Aegis and Dakra Prime. For some reason I don't get good vibes about those.

I'm personally not much of a fan of the "fist" weapons. they just seem a little impractical  specially since the gauntlets totally cover your hands and makes me wonder how the Tenno hold any of their weapons properly when wearing them.

Hands and feet I'm not a fan of either but they seem more practical design wise over the pure fist weapons. 

Right now, any of the hammers. Hilarious ragdoll effects aside, there is nothing that these weapons can do that can't be accomplished by something lighter, faster, and more capable of coptering.

It's gotten to the point where I would pick my Ceramic Dagger over my Jat Kittag any day. At least the Ceramic Dagger is mobile.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Melee 2.0 ended up actually homogenizing a lot of melee weapons, which is what I didn't like about it. The Jat in particular lost everything that made it unique, and a few of my friends were very disappointed by that change.

With the dual zorens being my first melee weapon upgrading from the slams I'd have to say the Dual Ichors....it may be my builds for them but they really aren't that great. If I wanted to use an elemental base melee weapon I'm using my Serro <33333333

Edit: this isn't a weapon but I don't care too much for the shimmering blight stance. I like to start my combos before I reach the enemies and 6/10 when I do they're able to run under one of the hit boxes. I love the orthos p but that being the fitting stance for it sucks. Too lazy to forms it out XD

Edited by OsanoSSX

• 4 weeks later...

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Melee 2.0 ended up actually homogenizing a lot of melee weapons, which is what I didn't like about it. The Jat in particular lost everything that made it unique, and a few of my friends were very disappointed by that change.

Jet kitty large area ragdoll is better than some warframe abilities, too bad it cant copter and the spin combo is slow to perform, but its a good CC weapon.

CC is where it's all at. just jump and slam!

Machete. Worse than Skana. I would rather use my Skana to poke lv60 Napalm than using Machete to slice lv15 Charger. Not the "Machete" category. The weapon named Machete.

Its fine all machetes sucks anyway no even the nami solo is decent *cought 0 konckback with a knockback based stance cought*