The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnum Prime Confirmed

VegetableBasket

"Stock up on an extra Magnus or two ..." - This part is weird, even if they introduce the Magnus Prime with U14 why would we need more of the original ones? Akmagnus is already a thing so there is no need for even more of them ..

Prime weapons, pistols in particular, usually need 4 parts to be build and all of them can be found in the void.

I am always up for new things, but if i need a regular Magnus to craft the Magnus Prime i can already see where this is going in the future ... "Hey, want a Saryn Prime? You need a regular Saryn first, aaaand 4 other parts !" - No, thinking about this sends cold shivers down my spine.

Anyways, i hope this Magnum Prime is a devbuild placeholder for the Lex or the Lato prime, the latter would make sense because of the Excal and Skana prime in the picture - Devbuild, grandmaster, everything unlocked, random loadout, yadda yadda ~

honestly i find more interesting the part where volt appears. it says "Current Objective - Go speak to the Lotus at marker X. She has something for you!" on the top right corner

will we finally meet lotus?

and i hope its not magnus, i love it, but vasto should come first.

• 3 weeks later...

Or since red text was talking about people lining up to shine your big stick(bo prime) maybe the magnus reference was a joke about Trojan magnum condoms for your big shiny stick lol

Edited by Traceur13

Why not? It only seems obvious.

Prime Access was released not so long ago, it wouldn´t make sense to have it for such a short time.

Plus, they haven´t released prime stuff with big updates as long as i´ve been playing, more like in the middle 11.5, 12.5, 13.5 (or around those numbers).