June 27Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Personal note: The polls should primarily be kept to DC, since we know that every DC vote is, in fact, a real person.

Nothing against the regular population, but it's not exactly difficult to create accounts on the forum, and it wouldn't be hard to artificially stuff a ballot box.

It's nice to get a vague notion of the playerbase from open forum polls, but they should be taken with several spoonfulls of salt.(A single grain is hardly enough!)

And this is why DE is legendary in it's player involvement.

I dunno, man. Ogris and Penta still got that 500 in base damage. Been a hot topic FOREVER.

There are still some idiotic plans in motion to move all ability mods to certain enemy's drop tables instead of moving them to the market.. some mods are still underwhelming bad despite what players say and suggest.

I dunno, man. Ogris and Penta still got that 500 in base damage. Been a hot topic FOREVER.

There are still some idiotic plans in motion to move all ability mods to certain enemy's drop tables instead of moving them to the market.. some mods are still underwhelming bad despite what players say and suggest.

I mean they listen to people, not always do what we want.

6) The problem with changing enemy Bleed and Toxin mechanics is that it would also affect players' own Bleed and Toxin procs, but this doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. It's just a very important factor that should be strongly considered when doing anything about it. Personally, I think some combination of reducing the frequency of shield-ignoring DoTs, and balancing them so they don't completely negate shield builds, is important. One thing that isn't entirely related is that I don't notice people bothering to build shield regeneration anymore. Perhaps it would be possible for shields to absorb some toxin and bleed damage as they're regenerating, incentivizing Fast Deflection and Fortitude more? It would also help if these mods reduced the recharge delay slightly.

Edited by Ion_Sig

Sounds good. I was just planning to post the one final summary of my experience to continue on this one. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will end up a hot topic. Ah well probably not, but I had planned it already, so I will follow through like i always do :P Just need to rank the last two frames to 30 and I should be ready for conclusive feedback (well maybe also wait for U14 and see what's changed too).

Edited by Megakoresh

Based on what I heard I'm scared for warframe becouse perfect world anhilated blackligh servers DE please tell me that warframe is not gonna go to hell becouse funny fact I enjoyed warframe more than anything I played so far tell me anything I just wanna feel that it won't go to hell.