Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Do you mean having all four breeds, or the coats?  

The pics I posed are just the only adults, or soon to be adults in Jane's case, that I have.  In total, I have 26 Kubrows.  20 of them are pupcicles though.  As far as the coats go, Sierra Mist, Clifford and GI Jane are all random incubations.  Uokri was a combination of Sierra Mist and my other adult Raksa that is plain grey.  

I'll add pics of the pup from Sierra Mist and Uokri though, it's purrty.

EDIT: Sahasa Silmar.

Yeah, I was afraid to read that.... So many stasis pods....

My female Sahasa grew up tall and those pink eyes really stand out.  Had to reroll her prints after my first attempt ended up with a dwarf male of the same pattern/color.  I still like the midget kubrows, though, so he's pretty great.  I'll have to get some pictures of him later on.

1Ep407b.jpg

My female Sahasa grew up tall and those pink eyes really stand out.  Had to reroll her prints after my first attempt ended up with a dwarf male of the same pattern/color.  I still like the midget kubrows, though, so he's pretty great.  I'll have to get some pictures of him later on.

1Ep407b.jpg

Woah. That is one awesome looking Kubrow.

still dont know...

Oh, you mean upload as in get it on the internet in the first place. My bad. If you use Steam, you could just take a screenshot of it in game, upload it using the Steam screenshot uploading thingy, and then post a link to the image.