Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

you know how the internet is obsessed with cat pics well this is the same but with kubrows

I know this might be a little early but i feel that the next update is right around the corner and i want to see kubrow!! and unless there is another thread like this feel free to post kubrow pics i say this now cuz we have a few examples of kubrows so feel free to add your favorite kubrow pics it may be a lil bit slow at first but when the update comes out hopfully i'll see a lot more kubrows :'D

.... not enough koolbro content yet to post because not enough koolbro content in game...

sure there is and im saying we can start off with all things related to kubrows like the enemy kubrows the screenshots and sneak peak of kubrows should get this started :)

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't see anything like this, if one exists please merge this thread with that one (or delete this one and shoot me a link to the other).

Basically, this thread is like all those other Kubrow threads but with pictures. I want to see just how different the puppies look from one another. I have two (one Raksa and one Sunika) and I can't really tell them apart beyond the difference in fur patterns.

jEz1uKB.jpg
2VuhHi0.jpg

Oh, and Moist Nugget has this thing were she is constantly pulsing with energy... anyone else having this issue?

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I didn't see anything like this, if one exists please merge this thread with that one (or delete this one and shoot me a link to the other).

Basically, this thread is like all those other Kubrow threads but with pictures. I want to see just how different the puppies look from one another. I have two (one Raksa and one Sunika) and I can't really tell them apart beyond the difference in fur patterns.

jEz1uKB.jpg

2VuhHi0.jpg

Oh, and Moist Nugget has this thing were she is constantly pulsing with energy... anyone else having this issue?

Would love and inprint of that fur coat. I just have the terrible plain white kubrow.

He is best doggy though