Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

I do not want to make a misunderstanding thus I typed that c: And it didn't cross my mind to say dark. lol

I can understand why you felt saying "too black" may be too controversial. It's cool, it's just they way I read that was really funny.

Back on the farm and I have just had another litter of pups. 14 more to be exact.

0P0m8PL.jpg

R2o2XqO.jpg

PGeU87i.jpg

pYmavu3.jpg

iPwOgQD.jpg

tDALP5x.jpg

ES5luKV.jpg

H3RiIja.jpg

g1G2bUy.jpg

UBxF79T.jpg

2bwIS60.jpg

F3tmv6V.jpg

E7CrlLF.jpg

tckLfc0.jpg

I am now up to 40 Kubrows and counting lol.

Here is a list of all I have had for those interested in rarity of breeds/colors/etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uhJQdcm3fY3Vf_tTKk6d_XWZE974pCYV6yvxkAcBiIE/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Back on the farm and I have just had another litter of pups. 14 more to be exact.

0P0m8PL.jpg

R2o2XqO.jpg

PGeU87i.jpg

pYmavu3.jpg

iPwOgQD.jpg

tDALP5x.jpg

ES5luKV.jpg

H3RiIja.jpg

g1G2bUy.jpg

UBxF79T.jpg

2bwIS60.jpg

F3tmv6V.jpg

E7CrlLF.jpg

tckLfc0.jpg

Here is a list of all I have had for those interested in rarity of breeds/colors/etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uhJQdcm3fY3Vf_tTKk6d_XWZE974pCYV6yvxkAcBiIE/edit?pli=1#gid=0

OMFG 40 KUBROWS,YOU ARE CRAZY MAN,thanks for the rasputin imprints tho :)

0P0m8PL.jpg

R2o2XqO.jpg

PGeU87i.jpg

pYmavu3.jpg

iPwOgQD.jpg

tDALP5x.jpg

ES5luKV.jpg

H3RiIja.jpg

g1G2bUy.jpg

UBxF79T.jpg

2bwIS60.jpg

F3tmv6V.jpg

E7CrlLF.jpg

tckLfc0.jpg

I like the black one.The little white furball is kinda hard to see though. The picture is rather blurry. Also, HOW DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE 40 KUBROWS!?!?!

Wow man, and I thought I had it bad lol. Just curious, what is the main driving force behind your hatching sprees? Mine is a minor gambling problem. Are these random incubations? Or are they done from imprints?

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Wow man, and I thought I had it bad lol. Just curious, what is the main driving force behind your hatching sprees? Mine is a minor gambling problem. Are these random incubations? Or are they done from imprints?

I think mine boils down to loving the gamble of getting a nice looking kubrow. I have had pretty good luck and most have been random incubations other than the kubrows that I have specifically bought imprints to clone.

Since I have had good luck selling imprints I will continue to recycle the plat into more kubrows since it really isn't costing me anything other than a bit of time.

Perhaps with time I will manage to figure out how to genetically alter them enough to make the perfect kubrow color/pattern mixture hehe.

Ginger. I was going to name her Reggie since she was cloned from a male, but she turned out to be a girl and I didn't know what to call her then (also had to name her quickly because of the login reset lol).

jOClA5O.jpg

Schrödinger. Was going to be called "Schrödinger's kubrow" (since he was my third Sunika in a row and depending on how he looked, he could be dead or alive), but, character limit. He's the result of a mix between a brown/grey kubrow and a grey/blue kubrow, and turned out brown/grey/blue. Currently my favourite, will probably keep him as novelty.

lgFvRmQ.jpg

And the newest addition to my small collection, Donahue. Am I the only person who really really likes grey kubrows?

qEpUpmk.jpg