Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cocktails!

Castron

Try either chillie powder around the edge of the glass or coat the galss in a thin layer of habanero sauce before adding liquids. Mainly because we don't want to knock their teeth out while drinking but still give them that burning flame.

Definitely not the Habanero sauce. 

Do you want people to start dying?

I had a thought, but I'm not a bar tender, or have much experience making drinks (Drinking on the other hand, I'm very good at :P).

Call it the Boltor. Get some nice Vodka, Blue-Whatever for the energy colour and a Lemon-Lime soda for body.

Add a shot of Goldschlager and you've got the Prime.

I dunno... someone wanna make that a little bit better for me?

I had a thought, but I'm not a bar tender, or have much experience making drinks (Drinking on the other hand, I'm very good at :P).

Call it the Boltor. Get some nice Vodka, Blue-Whatever for the energy colour and a Lemon-Lime soda for body.

Add a shot of Goldschlager and you've got the Prime.

I dunno... someone wanna make that a little bit better for me?

Blue curacao i think it was called? or use a Bombay Sapphire gin since it's blue and since gins usually smell like pine. add olive garnish to represent bolted targets =)

Blue Curacao is used to add a blue color to mixed drinks...other than that it's essential triple sec

But if you use Bombay Sapphire Gin, then might as well add a Martini and Rossi Vermouth to Teqnologyque's recipe to get a blue, gin-vodka hybrid martini. 

Edited by Renegade343

I remember making this thread a long time ago. :D

Back when I was a raging alcoholic.

You mean you aren't?

I'm not an alcoholic. I'm Irish...

But if you use Bombay Sapphire Gin, then might as well add a Martini and Rossi Vermouth to Teqnologyque's recipe to get a blue, gin-vodka hybrid martini. 

Thank you! I knew there was a blue Gin. Completely could not remember...

You mean you aren't?

I'm not an alcoholic. I'm Irish...

It's a joke. I never really enjoyed getting drunk (happened once, really disliked it and I don't ever want to get drunk again). 

I do however really like alcohol, especially aged liquors. I have quite a collection of some rather pricey bottles (the advantage of not drinking very often is having money to spend on nicer alcohol). I drink maybe once or twice a month, just to enjoy the taste and subtleties of finer spirits.

It's a joke. I never really enjoyed getting drunk (happened once, really disliked it and I don't ever want to get drunk again). 

I do however really like alcohol, especially aged liquors. I have quite a collection of some rather pricey bottles (the advantage of not drinking very often is having money to spend on nicer alcohol). I drink maybe once or twice a month, just to enjoy the taste and subtleties of finer spirits.

Try mixing them all up. You might get something similar to a Gator. 

A long long time ago when many of us were still napping in their trusty cryopods the Community Moderator Letter13 came up with an idea: ''So... if Warframes had signature flavors, what would each frame's flavor be?'' (original topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45127-warframe-cocktails/

A few ideas emerged from this but now, more than a year later, our numbers are larger. (and summer approaching) Therefore I wondered, is it possible to increase this Warframe cocktail list?

Some old ideas: 

Newer ideas:

Your turn Tenno.

This may be the greatest thread I've seen on these forums. I absolutely love this.

Valkyr's Paralyzing Hysteria (Valkyr's own recipe!):

-50mL Battery Acid

-30mL Kubrow saliva

-80mL Corpus blood (Unknown whether or not it actually has to be Corpus blood, but I don't recommend asking)

-3 tea spoons of nano spores

-2 table spoons of Rat poison

Recommended by Valkyr herself!

WARNING: Side effects may include hallucinations, headaches, loss of sanity and death.

I absolutely must make a fan art advertisement.

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes