Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Gender Skins?

wickedfoster69

DE doesn't like the idea of genders that are just plain copies, "skins." And I agree, because that's cheap and boring. And if I recall correctly, they even said it was a lazy way to go about it in a couple livestreams...

What they have expressed interest in, however, is opposite genders with similar themes.

Edited by FatalX7

It is a neat idea, but also incredibly unlikely to happen. 

Based on the stuff they've said on this topic in the past it is much more likely that we'll see DE release new frames for each theme that have the opposite gender.

For example, Ember being the Female Fire frame would get a 'brother' who'd have his own name, his own look and four unique skills. But overall they'd share the same theme.

It is a neat idea, but also incredibly unlikely to happen. 

Based on the stuff they've said on this topic in the past it is much more likely that we'll see DE release new frames for each theme that have the opposite gender.

For example, Ember being the Female Fire frame would get a 'brother' who'd have his own name, his own look and four unique skills. But overall they'd share the same theme.

Come to think of it, I think it's best to give this thread a close. These tend to go to a very silly place after a bit.

Quoting the original response I gave to increase the likeliness of the curious seeing it.