Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looorreeee

DirkDeadeye

Maybe you'r all wrong... It could likely mean that the Excalibur type warframe was the first one made? Does that make sense. Obviously different tenno wear the same type suit so why can't we leave it at, The Excalibur type warframe was the first. Tada.

It's already in my headcanon that the designations for frames are merely that, and that there are multiple Tenno running around with the same frame designation.

It's already in my headcanon that the designations for frames are merely that, and that there are multiple Tenno running around with the same frame designation.

For example: my Valkyr loves her pony tail and wouldn't be caught dead wearing the neko ears that your Valkyr has.

Maybe you'r all wrong... It could likely mean that the Excalibur type warframe was the first one made? Does that make sense. Obviously different tenno wear the same type suit so why can't we leave it at, The Excalibur type warframe was the first. Tada.

Wait, you're the one who withheld his immaculate knowledge in order to spare me from looking like a fool..and this is what I get? :/

and on that bombshell, i'm off to bed. Good night (que jessica from the allman brothers)

That's a whole different can of worms. I agree with you though, and in my headcanon frames of the same type follow the same aesthetic and have the same abilities but all look different (helmets, syandanas, color schemes) 

My theory for the grineer vs corpus battle is this: grineer are able to produce troops in much larger quantities, but corpus are able to do more with fewer troops due to robotics and general technological advances.

As for grineer implants, I assume they're careful about what goes in their bodies, especially if it's corpus-made. That would be like the american military buying russian-made tanks during the height of the cold war, it doesn't make much sense for a regime as military-minded as the grineer.

That would make a lot of sense, then again for a military empire like the grineer walking around a huge @$$ base doing nothing is alright when your in their army so. :D As far as their DNA stopping its reproduction...that gives me a good idea for a new event, and said event could introduce civilians!

If the corpus are able to reproduce new dna can be trade to the grineer to keep them alive. That means corpus dna would be in the grineer and I'm not sure that any of the higher up grineer would like that. (greedy milk and all)

The members of the Board would probably find that more distasteful than selling cloning equipment. 

After all, at least according to Alad V, the members of the Board do not want to deal with Biotics, but the members still want to trade with the Grineer, so they probably chose the lesser of their perceived two evils and sold the Grineer cloning equipment and augmentation parts. 

Edited by Renegade343

That would make a lot of sense, then again for a military empire like the grineer walking around a huge @$$ base doing nothing is alright when your in their army so. :D As far as their DNA stopping its reproduction...that gives me a good idea for a new event, and said event could introduce civilians!

Well if you notice in a lot of the grineer tilesets their giant guns are literally always shooting at something, so it's not like they're just standing around

That's a whole different can of worms. I agree with you though, and in my headcanon frames of the same type follow the same aesthetic and have the same abilities but all look different (helmets, syandanas, color schemes) 

True. Plus if DE took the whole "Single-Tenno" stance, I can't help but feel it would be a giant middle finger to player immersion. That's only one reason why I like the Multiple Tenno idea. I could go on all day on the other reasons.

Wait, you're the one who withheld his immaculate knowledge in order to spare me from looking like a fool..and this is what I get? :/

and on that bombshell, i'm off to bed. Good night (que jessica from the allman brothers)

I never said i would give you a taste of what i'd want to say, everyone else did it nicely for me.

I believe that also, it just makes sense. I was just giving him something to chew on so he would stop chatting the thread up.

True. Plus if DE took the whole "Single-Tenno" stance, I can't help but feel it would be a giant middle finger to player immersion. That's only one reason why I like the Multiple Tenno idea. I could go on all day on the other reasons.

If they took the single-tenno stance it would mean each frame is technically a character, with all that implies. Plus then clans wouldn't make sense!

Well if you notice in a lot of the grineer tilesets their giant guns are literally always shooting at something, so it's not like they're just standing around

Sure the ships are shooting and the bases are but between us Tennos, we both know you fall into a grineer military base on after your grate prime and find them all walking around, klegra klegra-ing . I actually made a thread about it as it deals with the immersion of any level you would play.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244621-an-active-and-living-mission-environment/#entry2844756

Edited by GrimR3APER

Test firing, like North Korea (apparently). 

I can see that on the surface tilesets, but that would be unbelivably dangerous in space, considering those shells would never lose velocity. And I assume if they can build gigantic spaceships they're smart enough not to go around blasting every which way

I can see that on the surface tilesets, but that would be unbelivably dangerous in space, considering those shells would never lose velocity. And I assume if they can build gigantic spaceships they're smart enough not to go around blasting every which way

The shells will still lose velocity. 

After all, space is not a true vacuum (free neutrons, hydrogen atoms and the like floating in space), meaning there will be resistance, but since it is so negligible, we often assume the resistance is zero and thus the shells will not lose velocity. 

After all, space is not a true vacuum (free neutrons, hydrogen atoms and the like floating in space), meaning there will be resistance, but since it is so negligible, we often assume the resistance is zero and thus the shells will not lose velocity. 

Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a *@##$ in the universe.

They wouldn't lose velocity anywhere in the solar system. Judging from the diameter of the barrel and the fact that you can't even see the shells when they exit, I'm guessing they're gigantic and moving incredibly fast.

They wouldn't lose velocity anywhere in the solar system. Judging from the diameter of the barrel and the fact that you can't even see the shells when they exit, I'm guessing they're gigantic and moving incredibly fast.

They will still lose velocity, since the shells will hit those floating atoms in space, but the magnitude of the loss of velocity is so small compared to the magnitude of the velocity of the shells (maybe an order of difference of 20-25), that we can safely assume that the shells lost no velocity. 

No matter what, the shells will still lose velocity in space, possibly within the solar system (especially if it enters the Oort Cloud, assuming we treat that as part of the Solar system). 

I'm alright with them test firing in locations like Phobos. But in space it worries me. Fire in space, and that projectile will keep going.

Forever.

Until it hits something.

And that something WILL die.

Is that what killed the dinosaurs?

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

They will still lose velocity, since the shells will hit those floating atoms in space, but the magnitude of the loss of velocity is so small compared to the magnitude of the velocity of the shells (maybe an order of difference of 20-25), that we can safely assume that the shells lost no velocity. 

No matter what, the shells will still lose velocity in space, possibly within the solar system (especially if it enters the Oort Cloud, assuming we treat that as part of the Solar system). 

Well by they wouldn't lose velocity I mean they'd still be travelling at lethal velocity pretty much everywhere inside the populated map area. 

I would guess at planetary bombardments, or blasting away at corpus ships. Perhaps their guns aren't as accurate due to shoddy grineer construction so they essentially use them as long range flak cannons?

Well by they wouldn't lose velocity I mean they'd still be travelling at lethal velocity pretty much everywhere inside the populated map area. 

I would guess at planetary bombardments, or blasting away at corpus ships. Perhaps their guns aren't as accurate due to shoddy grineer construction so they essentially use them as long range flak cannons?

Fine. I will give you that. 

Is that what killed the dinosaurs?

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Maybe not. 

If the Grineer starts to fire shells at relativistic speeds (or even faster than the speed of light, which, to our current knowledge, is impossible), then it would: 

1. Destroy the ship firing the shell. 

2. Destroy the Earth (and the Moon). 

3. Disintegrate most, if not all, of the Solar system due to the massive energy (after all, force * distance == energy, and the force from the destruction would have travelled quite a distance). 

Edited by Renegade343