The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Survival Team Possible?

Monolake

What would be the worst possible team for T4 survival? 

(I actually want to make a bad team composition and try to last as long as possible for fun)

Im my mind it would be Oberon, Ember, Hydroid and probably Volt  Valkyr (she can run for support and revive but not much more...  its hard to find 4 useless frames, damn it!)

They have no damage to deal with enemies past level 40 and not enough CC or survivability. How long do you think such team would last? 

Edit: the point is not to play poorly or use bad mods and weapons, but to see how really 'useless' the 'low tier' frames are.  Is it possible to win on weapon power alone?

BTW PM me if you like to try, its not easy to find many people wanting to do something unusual for fun (

So far did 29(yeah -_-) min T3s with Oberon, 2 Embers and Frost.  but we had really crap map for ls support spawns and not everyone had good gear. 

Edited by Monolake

unmodded loki x4

unmodded mk1 x4

unmodded lato x4

unmodded skana x4

T4 Survival.

Without energy siphon/invis.

Because with energy siphon *4 maxed out, and invis, you'd probably have perm invis.

Edited by Warriorrogue

probably Volt

Volt can go so fast, nobody can shoot him, can make invincible shields that keeps him safe from enemies (since if smartly used, all the enemies will be in front of him), and with the right build, overload spam CC.

"Sorry guys mum needs me"

Ughhh...

aaaah real life issues

always at the worst possible time

also, the person that keeps activating pods at over 75% lifesupport

Edited by Aeacus

Ash, Ash, Ash and Ash.

Solo Ash 45 min consistently and 50 was max with lucky support spawns. 

Unmodded

Hyrdroid, Zephyr, Volt, Saryn

and add someone who's a Life Support maniac and you have the worst team for Survival IMO

Zephyr is actually good because shield keeps her safe (shhh its secret!) and she can fly for support with no risk of getting downed. We had one really unlucky game where everyone died and got swarmed so badly we lost all revives, and Zeph alone lasted 10 minutes more, before LS ran out, and  then extracted safely.

Saryn venom is very good at highlevels, if a bit slow, it constantly procs viral reducing enemies HP to nothing no matter how high it is.

unmodded loki x4

unmodded mk1 x4

unmodded lato x4

unmodded skana x4

T4 Survival.

The point is to use good weapons but 'low tier' frames, to see if they are really bad and 'useless' 

4 Rhinos... first one dies a mile away somewhere in the biggest open area possible, others rush to find him, get there with 2 seconds to go so not paying attention, all die stacked on top of each other due to enemies one shotting their Iron Skin. Like poaching Rhinos IRL...

You can admit if this has happened to you. There is no shame, you are among fellow Tenno here

Volt can go so fast, nobody can shoot him, can make invincible shields that keeps him safe from enemies (since if smartly used, all the enemies will be in front of him), and with the right build, overload spam CC.

Oh I forgot that Shield is the new Globe, if a team plays together it becomes OP.