The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg The Hind Is So Ugly Kill Me Now

Doughalo2

Yeah I don't know where that turd came from. I can only speculate that they let a non-artist do one, maybe a fan donated a bunch of money to get their weapon in or something. Maybe it had to be really low quality so it could be added to the Grineer troops because of some limitation.

Two colors, looks nothing like the other Grineer styled weapons, strange plastic texture... no way that's in-game without some kind of story behind it.

4703640-15980-camouflaged-sniper-rifle-w

bound to be similarish stuff around today when you add camo materials etc, the hind/baguette gun does look weird but i suppose that makes it look fairly striking and unique in appearance, at least it stands out.

Edited by Methanoid

-snip-

Would be cool to have more 'ground infantry' weapons like the Karak with all sorts of tacticool greeble. I think the Hind would benefit a lot from looking more Grineer (it almost looks infested, without doing anything infested-y) with camo hanging, dust coverings, etc. since it came out about when Phobos was released.

Would be cool to have more 'ground infantry' weapons like the Karak with all sorts of tacticool greeble. I think the Hind would benefit a lot from looking more Grineer (it almost looks infested, without doing anything infested-y) with camo hanging, dust coverings, etc. since it came out about when Phobos was released.

yeah as standard it doesnt appear very grineer, thats due i think to the barrel/baguette end looking rather plain, or like a chunk of melted plastic, just change that part to have a grineer texture of sorts and it would probably look fine.