Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harvester Escape Mission

Anarook

So I saw a youtube video today that blew me away - apparently if you die to the harvester you get captured by Alad-V and have to escape.

I had no idea this was even in the game!

Everyone's always so focused on rushing through stuff and getting everything that I entirely missed this gem!

*slowpoke.jpg*

But in all seriousness though I am not suprised this is news to some since out of all the three assassins the Harvester is the one that seems to show up almost never.

No joke - seen it once and it got demolished in about 5 seconds lol.

I only did the escape mission once - I was with lvl 15 Nyx in a Dark Corpus map and had still almost kicked his robot @$$... almost... (but hey, how much hp/shield could lvl 15 /non-potatoed back then/ Nyx could have?)

The difficulty depends a fair amount on what equipment you had when you were "captured." I got whammied because I had two freshly formaed  weapons - primary and secondary, and the Corpus in the escape mission weren't exactly low level.

All in all, it was a little too difficult under those circumstances for me to be able to sit back and enjoy the mission, but it's still cool to see something like that in the game. I remember when the whole idea of an escape mission was first suggested and tossed around. DE evidently liked it enough to make it real.

*slowpoke.jpg*

But in all seriousness though I am not suprised this is news to some since out of all the three assassins the Harvester is the one that seems to show up almost never.

And when it does show up, it only lasts for a second or two before it gets oneshotted.