The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

A food company and a company specialized in exports and baby stuff.

Are they trying to sell a license for warframe off DE to have their own copy of Warframe in their country?

A german company published Aion of NCSoft here, so they had to buy the game of them.

Both clients were different, the german company made Aion from true free2play to pay2win.

It this the case, too?

Hold on a moment. I am reading the Sumpo Food Financial Reports to see if it lists any shareholders. 

We're doomed. Hijack the hype train, get everyone on board and get ready to get out of here at a moment's notice.

Its only about six or seven clicks to uninstall the game from my hard drive. About 15 minutes to compose my final message to DE. I'm already onboard. Not sure where its going but it will be better than this place could become...

DE knows that the majority of their income comes from players who want to donate to the game. People are enthusiastic about buying prime access and platinum because we like DE. as soon as that changes (if this PW thing is true), all their income is gone.

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

(for those who can't see the vid click the small shield icon up after this forum page's link and click Load Unsafe Scripts)

I won't go at it like some have, and plead DE for an answer,No.

I DEMAND an answer to this DE, are you batS#&$ insane? This should have been an instant "NO" when PW came knocking at your door, yet you're putting things up for negotiation?

There's a good reason why Warframe and League of Legends are the only 2 games I've been playing for the past year and a half , because I trust the dev teams, and there's a good reason I left everything that PW owns...And this is coming from someone's who has seen it all in the past 12 years, the rise and fall of giants, the lost success of many because of incompetence and selfishness...and many other things.

And trust me, you are very competent, and capable of delivering one of the BEST games out there, possibly even topping of giants like WoW if you could speed up development by hiring a few more people...but even THINKING of letting PW get their filthy hands on Warframe is an incredibly big mistake...one that you will regret incredibly fast as veterans start leaving your game.

Edited by Sebastianx

well 

everyone is freaking out over potential investors pw

adding rng to the market is the worst thing you can do

anyhow: we need a kickstart campaign genius to create a project for player to buy out wf or at the very least pay to keep in independent hands and not corporate claws. 

cmon guys founders 2.0 it up here. we can do it. if you love wf lets save this game before its too late

I don't even care. Warframe isn't that good to care. It would die with or without the help of PW.

Then list me one F2P MMO that is on par or better than this game, that is not Vindictus (ha ha) or TF2.

Edited by Nalo1993

So true, warframe is the only F2P game I can tolerate. I'd hate to go back to bashing every single one on the premise that F2P is often far more expensive than Buy2P (and yea ive spent far more on warframe than I would a normal game, but thats because I wanted to help development and enjoy the game further).

PWE can stuff it.