The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

oh please not with PWE. . .

i myself play the STO until now . . . well rarely its actually good, until you found this powerfull Square shape shiny box after defeat enemy on the field. what inside is what you wanted but by almost 0% to get  what you wanted in that box. . oh and i really get hit that hard and thinking that i had enough  of that. even that box is the event box for each update, i never have won it since you need a lot . . LOT of your wallet to open those god daym box with key until you got what you want =_=

if. . . IF. . . DE signed contract with PW. . ( its contract sign right? ) maybe i give last salute on warframe, then do some honorable uninstall while reminiscine the time i play the warframe since CBT and had this exclusive prime founder i got at that time T_T

so. . for the tenno you love, for the child you has, for the lots of fanbase out there . . . DE, please re-considering it.

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game.

I still don't trust these websites that claim this. I'll wait for an official response from DE.

exactly. 

I still don't trust these websites that claim this. I'll wait for an official response from DE.

What are we even talking about here again?

I don't doubt that many of the founders would leave this game if this transaction were to take place. I certainly would.

Seriously though, first my last Xbox controller breaks, now this.