Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

DE, its safe to say that your gamers have spoken. None of us want any PW hands or anyone associated with them near your games, ESPECIALLY Warframe. You've done so well as you are, done so much good and great things. You don't need them. We need you! Please! For the love of this game and the thousands of us who've spent close to a 1000 hours on this game (I've just clocked 1140 on my account, and I'm happy to say I've made that milestone). I've stuck on with this game because you've given us so many new things and so much improvements over the past year that I've played. I've never seen a game like this, never in my life have I dedicated so much gaming time to one game. You've given me so much fun with it! And I stay on because you guys show us so much great things to come in the future! Updates, weapons, warframes, new game types, enemies, and so much more. I've had such a fun ride playing this game, and I can't say I'd stay on if I see that PW has any influence in it.

We've all seen what they've done to their gaming companies. Sucked them dry or made them so unapproachable that the games die out. They're a Pay 2 Win kind of company, no doubt. You've ALWAYS promised us that Warframe will be a PLAY 2 Win game! You may say to yourself that you'll hold on to control of the company and its projects, but what if your stockholders say otherwise? You're at the behest of these stockholders, DE, and if the majority of your stocks are controlled by PW, they'll be pulling the strings before you even know it. I know how business works, I'm a Business Major, (and yet I find the time to play this game, despite hours of studying I have to do).

If I see one stupid lottery ticket system or a damn lottery machine or ANYTHING REMOTELY related to PW or their evil influence, you can kiss the majority of your gamers goodbye. Look at the responses this thread is exploding with, you know just as well as I do that this will happen. Many of these gamers have been on here since day one, they've supported you WITH THEIR OWN money and time and given YOU feedback that you've used to improve the game. The Voice of the Gamers are what have helped to guide you, and you've been gracious enough to help improve the game as you and we think would be good. You've done what most studios fail to do, you LISTEN to your gamers, you LISTEN to the people that actually play the game, you LISTEN to the people that put in the time and money to help make YOUR GAME better. It's been so much fun helping you make this game into something so expansive and wonderful, and when I look at Warframe, I see so much potential, yet I see so much progress. We have come a long way, DE, together, through this game, and its been one wild ride. The last thing I want to say is that I got off the ride because some greedy punk decided to bully DE into doing what they wanted.

Is that what you want? For the content of this game to be slandered and corrupted by PW influence? For all the progress that we, as a gaming community, and you, the makers of this wonderful game called Warframe, to be completely erased and raped by the money schemes and demands of PW? We've done so much together DE, fought through hard times and worked our asses off to make sure this game gets to where it needs to. WE, not THEM, US together.

I express deep concern for you DE, don't fall into the grasp of PW, no matter WHAT they say or WHAT they offer.

We all await your response DE, don't leave us hanging, and please don't betray us to those people.

My two cents. DE needs to listen to the fanbase. A change in ownership that will affect the game design will lose the playerbase. Just look at this forum. Would anyone be a prospective buyer if they knew the playerbase would conduct a mass exodus?

It would not be so much as a change in ownership, but more of the fear/repulsion of having a very bad gaming company wanting to buy shares from DE(L). 

I have to ask, does DE not see the utter chaos here in General Discussion? Do we, as a community and as the testers of the game, have no say in the matter? Are we not trustworthy enough for DE, both the devs and executives, to ask our opinion? It's crystal clear that the majority of the forumers and perhaps the rest of the playerbase does not want PWE's filthy paws on Warframe and DE, so why the silence?

I'm calling you DE executives out here, come forth and tell us, What in the name of Steve's Pink Shorts is going on with this deal?

Oh god..I fear this thread might hit 10,000 replies soon, such a record breaking amount of replies this forums has ever had.

Well, keep it going guys.

Anyway, gonna celebrate for 6,000 posts even though we already hit it.

x4CjMQn.gif

Edited by Pbrandon1