The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Ok. Pls stop raging around. Ive seen People about to quit warframe forever for rumors. This is not even confirmed to happen. And on one of the given link it says: 'and the Purchasers and the Vendors have not yet entered into any legally binding'

Probably it isn't as bad as it seems to be. It's a good and helpfull thing to Show DE we don't want this but blind rage means a huge waste of energy.

Correct it hasn't happened.  Yet.  What is happening is that both companies are reviewing the proposal's, counter-proposals, as well as the history of one another.  Unfortunately, no one here knows how the board of directors at DE or it's share holders feel about the aquisition.  This thread is about the communities feelings towards the aquisition.  Which by all accounts across 29+ pages is 100% negatively voiced.

We can only hope that the Board of Director's take our opinions, as well as the history of Perfect World into account as they move forward in making a decision.

We have yet to see any response from DE on this subject.....that usually isn't a good sign.

So for the time being until I see an official confirmation or denial I will not be purchasing anymore Platinum, I'm sorry DE but I've seen PWE destroy far too many good games with RNG lootbox Gatchapon's and P2W trash models. 

Ok. Pls stop raging around. Ive seen People about to quit warframe forever for rumors. This is not even confirmed to happen. And on one of the given link it says: 'and the Purchasers and the Vendors have not yet entered into any legally binding'

Probably it isn't as bad as it seems to be. It's a good and helpfull thing to Show DE we don't want this but blind rage means a huge waste of energy.

i understand what you're saying, but its equally plausible.

additionally, we've had DE staff members(one of them being DERebecca) watch this thread in its brief lifespan, not to mention (as of this post) 5 sources state the same thing.

I mean, if it weren't true and nothing but a rumor, wouldn't there be a reply by someone from DE?

Having Multiple first-hand experiences with PWI Games and their acquisitions, this seriously can't be allowed to happen for any reason.

Seriously, Someone start a petition to throw at DE, self-published or not this is a game and community they can't be allowed to meddle with.

the last thing we need is for the game to become 10x as grindy as it already is, with p2w/RNG Crates all over the place.

(For reference, every major new mount or artifact in neverwinter is added via lockbox, in warframe terms, imagine if to get the new weapon with plat, you had to find lockboxes by doing void missions, then use plat-bought keys to open them, with a .025% or lower chance of getting it, per box. Now imagine that it took 10x the credits and resources to build if it was even available outside of said box. Welcome to PWI Games in a nutshell.)

I have already advised my clanmates and alliance members(around 3000 players) to stop buying platinum until DE's official response about this.

We are very familiar with PW's capability of turning awesome games into mindless money sinks. So it is better to stop paying for a would be money-sink game sooner than later. We will resume our normal platinum purchase when DE denies PW's investment or when we are made sure PW's involvement will not affect the future development of Warframe(might take a few month).

As clanmate/alliance-mate of Lyvshalker, I agree to what he said. I will stop my platinum purchase until we are assured that PW's involvement won't adversely affect the game.

So we have to wait 40 days (or less, when they sign)  to get an answer?

This community is not going to wait that long. IF this is false it is in DE's best interests to have a response and posted quickly.

If this isnt....well all the complaining in the world will not change things. My recommendation is to have the uninstall ready. And the phone number of your bank close at hand.

I'M laughing at us.

And I'm enjoying myy Orville Redenbachers, Movie Theatre Butter version.

*munches*

Care for some?

Hopefully that Error 107 bs is settled if this is a done deal

As an NA person, I can't even try PSO2, what with it being postponed indefinitely.

31 pages, at least 3 prominent internet forums, and 2 legit looking sources, yet still no official response from DE. I don't know whether I should be worried or If I should just start packing my bags now.

If what SilverBones said was true, and they can't say anything till the sign papers, which means most likely that it has happened.

I really don't understand this move. I was under the impression that DE was proud of that fact that it was independent and that they were setting an example to the rest of the industry. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon.

Edited by Frank_Aetheria