The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I'm going to come out and say this right now along with all the others. You sell and I'm done. I didn't get so bloody invested in this game for you to sell off to PWE and ruin it all.

NO response from DE, No one is turning this down this could only mean one thing.

THIS IS A TROLL! If this was legit the DE would have commented on it by now, but since they haven't and don't seem to plan to. 

THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THIS IS NOT LEGIT, and the DE are laughing as they watch us fall for this troll!

If so, then DE(L) has gone quite a bit too far. 

DE NO.

NO... NO NO NO.

I never post on the forums, I'd prefer to lurk. But I cannot stay silent on this, if you want this game to die, to become a complete sell out, then by all means join up with the company thats the worst to their players. I mean forreal, I purposely avoid ANYTHING with the PWE tag on it. I won't play them ever.

While this will make me cry, (dont make a grown &#! man cry!) I will quit this game the moment it passes into pwe hands. 

NO response from DE, No one is turning this down this could only mean one thing.

THIS IS A TROLL! If this was legit the DE would have commented on it by now, but since they haven't and don't seem to plan to. 

THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THIS IS NOT LEGIT, and the DE are laughing as they watch us fall for this troll!

I would have never been that happy to find out I've fallen for a troll.

I think it's the other way around:

If this was bullsh, they would have told us by now.

What will happens if PWE acquired DE :

- weapon take one week to craft, 3 weeks for warframe

- added special energy bar that limit missions per day, refill with plats

- revives are premium-only

- added skill level to everything, like you can't jump with starting acrobatic skill, grind to level, instalevel with $$$, only premium member can crouch

- graphic settings are locked at low, unlock medium settings with plats, to get high settings you need to paid monthly

- using weapons caused it to be damaged and worn, maintenance with credits, need to spend plat to fix broken weapon and frame, or discard

- dark sector and void now cost plats to enter

- resource pickup is now limited per run, need to purchase extra storage with plats

- dojo construction now need to be manned to finish, AFK will stop the process, automated build for plats

- added empty loot in void/derelict loot table, roll chance 90%, complete with Lotus dialogue "You did not found any valuable supplies in this mission. The next opportunity will come, Tenno"

- ammo does not refill after mission, pay credits for refill on the star map, pay plats for auto-refill perk (lasts for a day)

am I missing something?

What will happens if PWE acquired DE :

- weapon take one week to craft, 3 weeks for warframe

- added special energy bar that limit missions per day, refill with plats

- revives are premium-only

- added skill level to everything, like you can't jump with starting acrobatic skill, grind to level, instalevel with $$$, only premium member can crouch

- graphic settings are locked at low, unlock medium settings with plats, to get high settings you need to paid monthly

- using weapons caused it to be damaged and worn, maintenance with credits, need to spend plat to fix broken weapon and frame, or discard

- dark sector and void now cost plats to enter

- resource pickup is now limited per run, need to purchase extra storage with plats

- dojo construction now need to be manned to finish, AFK will stop the process, automated build for plats

- added empty loot in void/derelict loot table, roll chance 90%, complete with Lotus dialogue "You did not found any valuable supplies in this mission. The next opportunity will come, Tenno"

- ammo does not refill after mission, pay credits for refill on the star map, pay plats for auto-refill perk (lasts for a day)

am I missing something?

Pay-to-play. 

Or they are not allowed to talk about it till the deal is over....because that is basic routine when making a deal.

Wow

Such optimism

Much wisdom

Do you really think DE would let this blow this much out of proportion and that not a single staff member or community mod would lock it by now saying: You had your fun with this hoax.