Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I was honestly thinking about more platinum purchases in the future, but I will halt all money flow from my wallet to Digital Extremes until I too obtain confirmation that Perfect World will not have anything to do with Digital Extremes and Warframe. 

I JUST STARTED MAKING MY LOKI PRIME! 

I will miss him.

Overpriced stuff.

dude............those are clearly place holders, no one in their right mind would sell anything for 250,000 platnium......i dont even want to know how much real money that is

but those are definitly place holders

dude............those are clearly place holders, no one in their right mind would sell anything for 250,000 platnium......i dont even want to know how much real money that is

Yeah, but what he means is what if those things become a reality.

250,000 plat per item.... that's scary.

It would be like shooting himself in the head with a nuke. Twice. Long term profit is most often better than short term profit. Unless civilisation comes crashing down... Or PWE get their way. Then there will only be both short and long term sorrow because DE killed their baby, and infinite rage towards PWE, because they're... PWE. Greedy bastards...

Edited by Marthrym

Joke

your head

You don't actually need to invest money into a game made by Perfect World Entertainment to understand their methods. Not "Pay 2 Play", not even "Pay 2 Win", simply "Pay 2 Enjoy". I will uninstall and quit for sure if there is an aquisition.

Give Me Strength, Digital Extremes

Digital Extremes, you are Holy above all others, and all of the strength that I need is in your hands.

I am not asking, Digital Extremes, that you take this trial away. Instead, I simply ask that Your will be done in my life. Whatever that means, that is what I want.

But I admit that it's hard, Digital Extremes.

Sometimes I feel like I can’t go on. The pain and the fear are too much for me, and I know that I don’t have the strength on my own to get through this.

I know that I can come to you, DE, and that you will hear my prayer. I know that it is not your intent to bring me to this point just to leave me in the Perfect World wilderness alone.

Please, Digital Extremes, give me the strength that I need to face today. don't have to worry about tomorrow.

If you just give me the strength that I need today that is all I need.

Keep Perfect World from sinning during this trial. Instead, help me to keep my eyes on you. You are the Holy Digital Extremes, and all of my hope rests in you.

Thank you for hearing my prayer.

In DE's name. Amen.

pray.jpg

Look at the voice of our community! I love you guys... but yeah, maybe this is why U14 took so long. Dang I can wait for U14! Make it August! As long as PWE doesn't taint this beautiful jewel of ours! (Post started at 8:17 am EST, and currently at 1:21 pm EST, we have 89 pages and counting!)

Please tell me this is not true.Perfect world ruins everything they touch.I came to warframe right after they ruined champions online,STO, and neverwinter.Neverwinter wasn't even finished developing yet and they forced it out for quick cash, now the game is almost dead.