Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Love To Rhino And Less Love To Such Frames As Saryn,trinity....

xXHunterzzzXx

xXHunterzzzXx, on 04 Jul 2014 - 4:35 PM, said:snapback.png

1) Saryn is worse then Rhino in late game (because her damage doesnt do anything late game while rhino has AoE)

2)Banshee lol....I dont know i put max shield hp armor and she is still one shoted she is good for team but she dies to fast

3) I see you dont know much about ember... Her second skill has a 1 second stun, and the AoE ult has a very tiny percent of stun go check wiki)))

4)Rhino is tanky then valkyr due t the face that he is very mobile with his helmet and prime part) He simply puts iron skin and just jumps all around the map meaning that half of those bullets miss him...

In conclusion, you said very tiny facts because youre the player who plays rhino and tipically doesnt want him to be nerfed....

Rhino don't do much damage, level 30 enemies don't die with Roar+Stomp on a normal Rhino build, Stomp only stuns after some time.

Rhino more Tnaky than VALKYR??? What is wrong with you?
You played warframe for 1 hour and came to the forum only to insult RHINO and Valkyr?

Like DE said in Devstream, Kids are too soft these days.

Edited by Victor2308

Omg you all just play rhino 24/7 and cant play anymore i play valkyr and i play this game for 1 year and 6 months after my topic more topic rose about rhino nerf lol... People see that he is just to useful late game early he is the second fast warframe he has everythin so dont tell me he is not op

xXHunterzzzXx, on 04 Jul 2014 - 4:35 PM, said:snapback.png

Rhino don't do much damage, level 30 enemies don't die with Roar+Stomp on a normal Rhino build, Stomp only stuns after some time.

Rhino more Tnaky than VALKYR??? What is wrong with you?

You played warframe for 1 hour and came to the forum only to insult RHINO and Valkyr?

Like DE said in Devstream, Kids are too soft these days.

Rhino isnt meant to do damage with powers

Roar is for guns not stomp

Also Valkyr is literally twice as tanky as rhino for less cost

Omg you all just play rhino 24/7 and cant play anymore i play valkyr and i play this game for 1 year and 6 months after my topic more topic rose about rhino nerf lol... People see that he is just to useful late game early he is the second fast warframe he has everythin so dont tell me he is not op

He isnt OP

Meanwhile, Zephyr is more mobile, Valkyr has more survivability, Volt has more CC, even Trinity can be tankier. 

He is not OP.

It has already been explained that he is vastly outclassed in each aspect by other frames.

It has also been explained that he is an all-rounder, and as a result, is good at a lot of things but not great at a lot of things.

He appeals to some because he's easy, yet effective. He's a good frame. He's simple, yet fun, but he is not OP.

Just because a lot of people play him does not mean he's overpowered. 

Also, by 'second fast warframe', I sure hope you don't think he runs fast.

Go have a drag race with a loki, a nova and a rhino, sprinting only.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

His sacrifice is that he doesn't do these things as well as other frames.

Idk

His stomp is a huge range and using it can get most enemies into useless mode and give more than enough time to revive friends

Roar scales with everything

Aside from trinity and valkyr hes the best tank among frames as well. Rhino can take a few hits

With prime hes a fair speed

Its kind of annoying that stomps CC ability and roars scaling are so greatly underrated

i thought that rhino was going to get nerfed, and then i started thinking that maybe there is someone in the DE crew who is a sucker for rhino and just asked for a favour or something (with rhino prime having lots of plusses over the default)

Idk

-His stomp is a huge range and using it can get most enemies into useless mode and give more than enough time to revive friends

-Roar scales with everything

-Aside from trinity and valkyr hes the best tank among frames as well. Rhino can take a few hits

-With prime hes a fair speed

Its kind of annoying that stomps CC ability and roars scaling are so greatly underrated

-So can Overload. So can Chaos, even more so with a Radial Disarm. Absorb. Avalanche. Snowglobe. Tempest Barrage. Tentacle swarm. Undertow, if you have friends nearby.

-A lot of things scale with everything.

-Moot point. This is agreeing with the point that he is outclassed in certain aspects, not countering it.

-Still nowhere near the fastest.

Each frame and their abilities are made to do specific things. You can't always compare them.

Rhino is not OP.

He's good at what we was designed to do, but not the best in any of his aspects, aside from maybe increasing the team's damage.

Rhino is good at a lot of things (cc, damage, mobility) but his drawback is that he isn't great at these things.

Other frames are great at one or two things (better damage, CC, mobility), but their drawbacks are they aren't great at other things (foregoes CC, tankiness, survivability etc.)

Edited by AdunSaveMe

-So can Overload. So can Chaos, even more so with a Radial Disarm. Absorb. Avalanche. Snowglobe. Tempest Barrage. Tentacle swarm. Undertow, if you have friends nearby.

-A lot of things scale with everything.

-Moot point. This is agreeing with the point that he is outclassed in certain aspects, not countering it.

-Still nowhere near the fastest.

Each frame and their abilities are made to do specific things. You can't always compare them.

Rhino is not OP.

He's good at what we was designed to do, but not the best in any of his aspects, aside from maybe increasing the team's damage.

Rhino is good at a lot of things (cc, damage, mobility) but his drawback is that he isn't great at these things.

Other frames are great at one or two things (better damage, CC, mobility), but their drawbacks are they aren't great at other things (foregoes CC, tankiness, survivability etc.)

Chill out

Rhino isnt OP

But he certainly isnt as bad as people say

Avalanche doesnt scale at all

Whether or not hes great at them can be argued for too on for anyone to bother but to point out

None of the frames you mentioned are near as tanky as rhino and none of them give an all damage buff

Aside from chaos none of those abilities mention act nearly as well as stomp as an emergency CC for downed teammates

None of them scale with both weapons and powers aside from absorb

The thing people are missing is that rhino has fewer drawbacks and thats a great strength on its own

-snip dogg-

Not sure why you think i need to chill out, but okay. You also don't seem to have a good idea of what abilities can be used where and how.

I'm just going to respond to all your points with this;

That's what he was designed to do.

Also, Hysteria is arguably better for reviving downed teammates. It's all about how you use it.

Other frames can be as tanky as and more tanky than Rhino.

He has drawbacks, and the reason there aren't many is because he's an all-rounder. 

This is balanced out by other frames doing things better than him.

I'm also not saying he's weak.

Most of this depends on how you play.

Not sure why you think i need to chill out, but okay. You also don't seem to have a good idea of what abilities can be used where and how.

I'm just going to respond to all your points with this;

That's what he was designed to do.

Also, Hysteria is arguably better for reviving downed teammates. It's all about how you use it.

Other frames can be as tanky as and more tanky than Rhino.

He has drawbacks, and the reason there aren't many is because he's an all-rounder. 

This is balanced out by other frames doing things better than him.

I'm also not saying he's weak.

Most of this depends on how you play.

So you just doubt my player skill,insult it, and then go on to repeat my exact thoughts back to me after flipping out a post before?

I applaud you sir

Good try at trolling but no dice here

So you just doubt my player skill,insult it, and then go on to repeat my exact thoughts back to me after flipping out a post before?

I applaud you sir

Good try at trolling but no dice here

So you just read my post wrong, jump to conclusions and assume I was upset in a previous post based on nothing?

I applaud you sir, good try at having a discussion but you're not doing a very good job of it

So you just read my post wrong, jump to conclusions and assume I was upset in a previous post based on nothing?

I applaud you sir, good try at having a discussion but you're not doing a very good job of it

Im here to discuss and youre wasting time on pettiness

We both agree rhino isnt OP

If this is your idea of discussion than id really rather not spend time derailing much of anything with you

Edited by Azawarau

Im here to discuss and youre wasting time on pettiness

We both agree rhino isnt OP

If this is your idea of discussion than id really rather not spend time derailing much of anything with you

Good job completely misunderstanding things and wasting time with moronic comments.

But go ahead, have the last word if you're so desperate for it. I have nothing more to say to you.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Lol plus one to Adun he is right guys) you are talking complete misunderstanding tell me what drawbacks rhino has for example?

Mobility.

I keep saying this. Aside from average sprint speed and a dash ability, comparatively, he isn't very mobile.

Excalibur, for example, who is another all-rounder like Rhino, is more mobile, but his drawback is (arguably) tankiness.

He's more mobile than Oberon, less mobile than Zephyr. He doesn't sprint fast, but he takes a lot of hits.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Mobility.

I keep saying this. Aside from average sprint speed and a dash ability, he isn't very mobile.

Excalibur, for example, who is another all-rounder like Rhino, is more mobile, but his drawback is (arguably) tankiness and/or CC.

He's more mobile than Oberon, less mobile than Zephyr. He doesn't sprint fast, but he takes a lot of hits.

Combine him with his second alternative helmet which hives speed plus prime version and you have the second fast frame in game so this is not a drawback

Mobility.

I keep saying this. Aside from average sprint speed and a dash ability, he isn't very mobile.

Excalibur, for example, who is another all-rounder like Rhino, is more mobile, but his drawback is (arguably) tankiness and/or CC.

What incredibly arbitrary comparisons you're drawing.

If you think Excalibur doesn't have CC, well, then...never used Excalibur before?

Hahaha... what!?

Saryns ult is worse then rhinos her gmg late game doesnt do anything the only plus of her ult is the 4 second stun but rhino stomp stuns for 8 seconds plus they fall so 9 seconds stun) thats why i wrote that he is better you can go check the thread Ember buff discussion people are talking about buffing her there and etc.)