Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Much Love To Rhino And Less Love To Such Frames As Saryn,trinity....

xXHunterzzzXx

Lol plus one to Adun he is right guys) you are talking complete misunderstanding tell me what drawbacks rhino has for example?

It's nobody's fault but your own that you neglected to read this thread. You claiming that others "Misunderstand" while immediately asking for something that's already been explained shows exactly how limited your "understanding" is.

Saryns ult is worse then rhinos her gmg late game doesnt do anything the only plus of her ult is the 4 second stun but rhino stomp stuns for 8 seconds plus they fall so 9 seconds stun) thats why i wrote that he is better you can go check the thread Ember buff discussion people are talking about buffing her there and etc.)

Just no. You said that Rhino has AoE, as if Saryn didn't. You don't know the first thing about Saryn, clearly.

Edited by Einde
Made convenient.

Lol plus one to Adun he is right guys) you are talking complete misunderstanding tell me what drawbacks rhino has for example?

Drawbacks of Rhino:

Outside the fact that, while he's good at a lot of things, he's not amazing at anything.

1) Mobility - Outside a Limited Supply Helmet that not everyone has and is difficult for new players to acquire (Meaning that it's not relevant as a balancing point) he's either slow or average speed (As original/prime respectively)

While he does have a mobility skill in his #1, it works very similar to coptering which all frames have access to and as a result this skill does not give him an advantage in mobility over other frames (Unlike Super Jump, Rip Line and Tail Wind which all provide something that Coptering doesn't and 2 out 3 of them actually enhance coptering capabilities)

2) AoE damage - His #4 can do damage on par with most other #4s, but in a more limited radius (The radius for full damage is significantly shorter than the radius for the CC effect) and is less spammable because of the CC effect (Making it less effective against constant incoming enemies)

Other frames can outperform him in damage. For example a maxxed out Rhino Stomp deals a maximum of 3646 damage. A maxxed out Miasma from Saryn deals a maximum of 4293 damage. (Not even accounting for damage types, making Miasma more effective against a very common enemy type and making Stomp weaker against that same type)

3) His defence is mostly self only - His #2 does nothing to protect allies directly (Other than moving in the way of shots heading towards allies - Something that can also be done by Hysteria Valkyr or Link Trinity) - His only team based defence is the CC from his #4, CC which can be provided better by several other frames.

ok genious if you so pro tell me rhinos drawbacks..

ps i made the tgread lol you better read it not me

Everyone give him a hand!

You're the one looking for somebody to explain something that's already explained. I'm not going to go and fish it up for you. If you want to pretend it's not there, that's your own pitiful ignorance. But if your only response is "I made the thread", then there is no argument here.

The burden of proof doesn't fall on the shoulders of others. Especially when it's already been provided. If you're just going to keep plowing ignorantly forward, the point is already made: you are wrong.

Rhino is easy, that's what he is. so if we tweak the things that make him effortless(which totals up to just Iron Skin being too vertical progression and no horizontal), then you have a frame that brings useful things to the table.

even then, i'd still rather not have one in most of my matches, since in truly high Level Missions, Stomp makes hitting Weakpoints nigh impossible without standing in the middle of the Enemies.

and rhino roar is rhinos least used ability.. 

if you're going to Meta Rhino, you're going to be using Roar, to compliment your Weapons & Stomp.

I was even asked why I don't activate Iron Skin.

they were probably confused as to why you didn't need Iron skin to survive!

wait, mobility? what's that. oh, right. it's free survivability.

What incredibly arbitrary comparisons you're drawing.

If you think Excalibur doesn't have CC, well, then...never used Excalibur before?

I didn't say he doesn't have CC, and the 'arguably' was important.

Read it again, sir. My apologies for the confusion.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Combine him with his second alternative helmet which hives speed plus prime version and you have the second fast frame in game so this is not a drawback

Is it even fair to analyze the frame with a helmet included?

Also, sprint speed isn't everything.

Excalibur has cc but hes skills arent powerfull the only real skill viable he has is the second other from that nothing special

Slash Dash is high damage and good mobility.

Radial Blind is ridiculously useful.

Radial Javelin is strong as S#&$, provided it doesn't get stuck on corners.

ok genious if you so pro tell me rhinos drawbacks..

This has been explained already, multiple times. How many different ways do we have to say the same things?

I implore you to read over the thread again.

Rhino is easy, that's what he is. so if we tweak the things that make him effortless(which totals up to just Iron Skin being too vertical progression and no horizontal), then you have a frame that brings useful things to the table.

Just a random thought. But what if Iron Skin was a buff to put on allies too, like Roar?

Right now it's just something a player uses to ignore damage and knockdowns; as Tarille said, defense for you only. Perhaps instead of just being free resistance to damage and knockdowns, do you think it would work better if it increased the armour or knockdown resistance of nearby allies, or put on a weaker version of the current Iron Skin?

That'd mean he could protect allies more without having to block incoming bullets, if that makes sense.

Just a thought.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I didn't say he doesn't have CC, and the 'arguably' was important.

Read it again, sir. My apologies for the confusion.

Huge range and a giant melee boost with good tun time and energy efficient

I say excalibro is a great CC

Everyone give him a hand!

You're the one looking for somebody to explain something that's already explained. I'm not going to go and fish it up for you. If you want to pretend it's not there, that's your own pitiful ignorance. But if your only response is "I made the thread", then there is no argument here.

The burden of proof doesn't fall on the shoulders of others. Especially when it's already been provided. If you're just going to keep plowing ignorantly forward, the point is already made: you are wrong.

Because you dont have them lol you cant even tell the drawbacks.. Tarille said the drawback mobility and damage.While you said nothing..

Drawbacks of Rhino:

Outside the fact that, while he's good at a lot of things, he's not amazing at anything.

1) Mobility - Outside a Limited Supply Helmet that not everyone has and is difficult for new players to acquire (Meaning that it's not relevant as a balancing point) he's either slow or average speed (As original/prime respectively)

While he does have a mobility skill in his #1, it works very similar to coptering which all frames have access to and as a result this skill does not give him an advantage in mobility over other frames (Unlike Super Jump, Rip Line and Tail Wind which all provide something that Coptering doesn't and 2 out 3 of them actually enhance coptering capabilities)

2) AoE damage - His #4 can do damage on par with most other #4s, but in a more limited radius (The radius for full damage is significantly shorter than the radius for the CC effect) and is less spammable because of the CC effect (Making it less effective against constant incoming enemies)

Other frames can outperform him in damage. For example a maxxed out Rhino Stomp deals a maximum of 3646 damage. A maxxed out Miasma from Saryn deals a maximum of 4293 damage. (Not even accounting for damage types, making Miasma more effective against a very common enemy type and making Stomp weaker against that same type)

3) His defence is mostly self only - His #2 does nothing to protect allies directly (Other than moving in the way of shots heading towards allies - Something that can also be done by Hysteria Valkyr or Link Trinity) - His only team based defence is the CC from his #4, CC which can be provided better by several other frames.

Actually he is the second fast frame in game with prime cersion and helmet so this is not a drawback now.. And the damage in late game is in his roar which gives him plenty of damage

Huge range and a giant melee boost with good tun time and energy efficient

I say excalibro is a great CC

Retrospectively, it was a bit of a silly comment.

Actually he is the second fast frame in game with prime cersion and helmet so this is not a drawback now.. And the damage in late game is in his roar which gives him plenty of damage

"Outside a Limited Supply Helmet that not everyone has and is difficult for new players to acquire (Meaning that it's not relevant as a balancing point)"

Tarille makes some good points. If only you'd read them.

Because you dont have them lol you cant even tell the drawbacks.. Tarille said the drawback mobility and damage.While you said nothing..

Cos he doesn't need to, does he. The drawbacks have been said time and time again.

Why does he have to reiterate them even more?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Retrospectively, it was a bit of a silly comment.

"Outside a Limited Supply Helmet that not everyone has and is difficult for new players to acquire (Meaning that it's not relevant as a balancing point)"

Tarille makes some good points. If only you'd read them.

Because he doesnt have the thats why.. Well if we look at those players whi have that all then their rhino is op so thats the point of the thread =)

Cos he doesn't need to, does he. The drawbacks have been said time and time again.

Why does he have to reiterate them even more?

Because he doesnt have the thats why.. Well if we look at those players whi have that all then their rhino is op so thats the point of the thread =)

(he wrote the reply in the quote, easier reading this way)

A truly stunning riposte! I look forward to more of your brilliant and well-written replies, sir! 

I especially enjoyed the bit where you responded to the majority of this thread with the same thing, truly inspiring.

I'll just wait for you to continue to ask for explanations and drawbacks then promptly ignore the absolute buggery out of them. It's fun!

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Well if we look at those players whi have that all then their rhino is op so thats the point of the thread =)

If it takes a limited supply item to make Rhino OP, then it's not Rhino that's the problem, it's the Helmet.

The power of the Helmet is one of the reasons why the stats were removed, a lot of people complained about how strong it was (So they felt it was necessary making a "Cosmetic" item not allow for choice in appearance because people had to wear that helmet to get the better stats)

The Arcane Helmet is the only thing that makes Rhino imbalanced - The slight speed up the Prime variant does very little (It makes him average speed instead of slower than average speed), it's the 25% speed increase from the helmet (With a very insignificant downside) that's the problem not the Frames abilities but an exclusive item.

This issue of limited supply items providing benefits that make frames stronger (Other examples of strong helmets that make frames borderline OP are things like Nyx's Vespa Helmet and Loki's Essence Helmet which can allow for an extra mod instead of Streamline and still reach the 75% efficiency cap with just Fleeting Expertise) was an issue that was visible from a mile away when the change was announced. It received a lot of arguments about how unfair it was due to the power level of certain helmets but the change was done where Arcane Helmets still exist to not anger people who complained about how they spent time and platinum obtaining the helmets before the change.

Where, oh where, oh where do I start? First off, I guess I'll say I want to point out in many ways you are actually quite wrong in every aspect of what's going on. I know I'm on the PS4 version which is slower to the party with updates than you are, but I'm trying not to facepalm so hard that I might need a wall to face wall with. 

Rhino, has some major drawbacks and flaws. I learned this after trying to solo tower 3's and not realizing my build was not quite what I needed. Rhino at his core is a slow character, I've seen my Nekros among many other frames out run Rhino Primes who are using his Arcane Vanguard Helmet with Rush and Marathon. While he is fast, he is also not as durable due to the used mods as one would suspect players to go for a bit more tankier/buff build so that he can be a power house. In combination of this, I would first of all like to state that most people who play him NEVER roar for added damage to his weapons or his Rhino Stomp, which would in honesty be a really good idea for crowd control if not a high damage output. His Iron Skin for me can take quite a bit of damage as long as I'm cautious to what I'm doing. Then again I run a Steel Fiber, Vigor, and Redirection build so that he can be tank like even without his Iron Skin ability on. Though I have noticed one major drawback to Rhino, in large groups of level 40+ enemies, Rhino can't take a beating like say Trinity, who can absorb X amount of damage based on how much Blessing has healed for. 

Trinity is not weak by far. She was not meant to be a high damage character due to the fact she is the healer Warframe more-so than anything. Her main ability you should find yourself using when not using Blessing is energy vampire tagged along with link then of course Well of Life (the enemy will return to normal damage taking it seems due to energy vampire + well of life). This allows her to heal, let alone send damage to any enemy she is linked to, and with Blessing being used, she is a walking, almost invulnerable, tank. I've seen Trinity players rip bosses apart like they are nothing due to the stun that is Energy Vampire. 

Oberon I could say does need a bit of reworking. His #1 sucks, literally. I have not found an amazing use for it as of yet, which leaves me kind of bummed, and honestly a tad disappointed. However, his other 3? Are amazing as long as you are properly built for them and actually use them in the order they are meant to be used. To me this is as follows: Narrow Corridors? Hallowed Ground + #1 (So useless I don't even know the name). Lots of enemies? Reckogning + Hallowed Ground. Friends low on health? Healing ability + Reckoning for room to breath. 

I'm going to just say and assume. You do not know how to use Saryn. Mine? Is very lethal to enemies around 76 due to the idea that I combine Miasma, Venom and of course Contagion. Molt is as we know being reworked in order for Saryn to drop status effects that are on her. IF you use her Venom, spread it, and then Miasma, you are doing a lot of damage and very quickly since she is an ambush style character that is seemingly meant for melee. I would assume learning to play her hardcore. I did for around 70+ hours and really enjoyed her. I in a way, hope that they change venom to drop polyps if her first venom dies or at least disperse it among a crowd of enemies.

Because you're just trying to drag the thread in a circle. You are purposefully ignoring previous posts, pretending that nobody has mentioned any drawbacks of Rhino.

Just because you make petty little demands that others regurgitate arguments, doesn't mean I'm under any obligation to do so. I'll continue to post whatever I please, and if it satisfies you or not, I do not care. You can't even manage a single coherent sentence.