The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Queens

Luxylol

Not sure if this has been seen before, my apologies if it has so dont be too harsh. Popped up on my Son's UI after a mission somehow. Sorry for HORRID quality. Not even sure if its U14 related.

"Gina Irox" Commander of Grineer Death Squad.

21awcw4.jpg

Not sure if this has been seen before, my apologies if it has so dont be too harsh. Popped up on my Son's UI after a mission somehow. Sorry for HORRID quality. Not even sure if its U14 related.

-snip-

cool thanks for sharing

I think this was just a conversation from the past. The queens said he needs to crush them before they "hatch", so he ventures off to kill them in their cryopod.

Which places us at the tutorial trailer where he gets cut in half while trying to kill/capture/whatever that Excalibur.

Hatch indicates the beginning of the kubrow quest, unless the kubrows actually dont hatch from eggs.

everyone -did- notice the fact that that trailer was Vor being demoted from Admiral to a mere Captain right?

yes which means this is how he ends up being captain vor, what we know him as.

21awcw4.jpg

interesting leak.

21awcw4.jpg

This is very old. It was a placeholder - I forgot for what - back way before G3 were even remotely talked about. Earliest I remember seeing this was... U9, I think. I know it was seen before then, that was just the earliest I've seen.

This is very old. It was a placeholder - I forgot for what - back way before G3 were even remotely talked about. Earliest I remember seeing this was... U9, I think. I know it was seen before then, that was just the earliest I've seen.

Gotcha, sorry about that. Was just sharing in case...

I think that DE needs more Female voice actors xD

I love Rebecca and Megan to bits, but this is getting a weeee bit too much xD

Maybe they're just stand in's until they can find the right voice actors.  At least I hope so, nothing against Rebecca and Megan, but we need variety.  I don't want this to be another Skyrim where you have 100's of NPC's but there are only about 10 distinct voices.

you just want rush through everything without a care of what is going on arent you?

Cutscenes are cool for a little bit, but I don't want to have to watch the same exact cut scene over and over and over each time I do a mission.  Yeah I get it, the Tenno are sneaking into the enemy ship or base, or yeah I see the big boss over there, stop wasting my time with this cut scene that shows them stomping around so I can kill them for the millionth time and hopefully get that drop I need but RNG keeps denying me, despite all the goats I sacrificed.

I think this was just a conversation from the past. The queens said he needs to crush them before they "hatch", so he ventures off to kill them in their cryopod.

Which places us at the tutorial trailer where he gets cut in half while trying to kill/capture/whatever that Excalibur.

I think it was too.  Also you can see that he does NOT have his special Janus Key, nor the little attachment slot built into his armor to house it.  Also in the beginning he was Admiral and at the end he was Captain, so he pissed off the queens somehow and got demoted.   We have never known him as anything other than Captain Vor before this point, except for when he's in the void and is just Vor.