Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Pets Do You Wanna See Added?

FadingFX

I don't want more pets.  I'm not excited about kubrows, even if they come in four flavors.

I want tile sets.  I want narrative.  I want Corpus and Grineer theme armors and Sentinel accessories.

I want the Summus set to not be behind a massive paywall.

Pets, pets I don't need.  If I wanted pets, I'd play World of Warcraft, or just stick with Torchlight.  Torchlight's fun.

Agreed.

Many of you wants a Zanuka and MOA pets.

Some wants an animal and infested pets.

The rest wants Pokemons. (Admit it.) 

So far, Sentinels and Kubrows is quite enough. As they can be versatile in every aspect. (Especially multiple variations of Kubrows.)

No offense, but i don't see how you need another pet. Although community-made is kinda interesting, what would they do and which class they be?

Still.. We need Sentinels to interact more to their owners so they can be considered a "Pet". If not, then they'll be just drones and the only "Pet" term belongs to Kubrows. Petting a Sentinel can be cute.

Here's off topic. Digimons can summon melee weapons. Pokemons can't.

An ammo-converting Sentinel would be awesome. Or disallow sentinels to attack enemies while assisting their owners more (Such as healing or add additional protection.), orbiting and patrolling away from their owners to ambush hostiles, or accessing multiple objects such as control panels. Things like these would make Sentinel 2.0 .

Would want a Guilmon to be on my side. I mean, he can form a Katana. :v

Tier 1 pets for $5

Tier 2 pets for $25

Tier 3 pets for $125

All the way up until tier 10.

Than I want Tier 5+ pets to be able to breed with other tier 5 pets in order to make prime pets.

I suspect something like $43,000 For a pretty good pet, god bless PWE

I figure at least a tier 7 pet will be needed to complete half the content in game once PWE scales the difficulty to boost revenue.