Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

You don't want U14 in its current state, trust me.

They made a statement in the devstream last Friday. They're working on it. Instead of pushing them to release content that isn't ready, how about we let them straighten it out and send it our way when it works and won't cause outrage due to its severe bugs? Patience

Be patient, its coming.

Nova got better with the recent changes.

Are we getting Operation Breeding Grounds before Update 14 or will they be coming together?

The last official statement we got was from [DE]Drew who said that our next update would be U14.  Tune in to tonight's prime time.  I expect they will give us some kind of update.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Man, not even finished the update build yet. im gonna jump in my cryo pod and wait for 2 months until DE and Sony finish their usual process... I love waiting, actually i don't!

The build isnt even done on PC yet. Their version was super buggy because it was rushed out to them in a broken state. I don't suppose you want that do you?

Crashes, rewards not given, untradeable items that should be tradeable, matchmaking not working, friendly fire on sentinels, friendly fire on other players, friendly fire on cryopods, infested volitile runners one-shotting sentinels from anywhere on the tileset, kubrows dissapearing, features that players spend thousands of plat on being removed (which should have probably never been in the game to begin with), and the list goes on.

Every "Post 14.0.X bugs" megathread has hundreds of reported bugs on it, even after 14.0.8, so there's a long way to go yet.

Just be patient.

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

I would like to know if I will lose all my stuf in update 14 I heard it from somewhere and it worrys me am a rank 10 seeker but I'm also a rank 2 in my clan will I lose all my hard work doing everything in the game warframe and have to start aging please tell me he was rong am worried :( go team warframe and DE:)

I would like to know if I will lose all my stuf in update 14 I heard it from somewhere and it worrys me am a rank 10 seeker but I'm also a rank 2 in my clan will I lose all my hard work doing everything in the game warframe and have to start aging please tell me he was rong am worried :( go team warframe and DE:)

You won't lose anything.  I have a PC account and choose to play through the intro. While in the intro you won't have your stuff, but once its over you have everything.

Update 13.7 PS4 = Awesome. Not only did Dev fix the bug with the Mysterious Shipments quickly, but those who lost rewards got them back.

I was recently checking out the Update 14 notes on the Warframe Wiki, and I've gotta say, Update 14 looks amazing. I know that we're (PS4 users) a bit behind the PC version right now, but I'm wondering if Update 14 is actually scheduled to hit PS4 at all? (As in a date) That would be awesome.

Edited by (PS4)ShadowProctor

Update 13.7 PS4 = Awesome. Not only did Dev fix the bug with the Mysterious Shipments quickly, but those who lost rewards got them back.

I was recently checking out the Update 14 notes on the Warframe Wiki, and I've gotta say, Update 14 looks amazing. I know that we're (PS4 users) a bit behind the PC version right now, but I'm wondering if Update 14 is actually scheduled to hit PS4 at all? (As in a date) That would be awesome.

You'll never get a date.