Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

I don't know if anyone's already mentioned, but I think Nova's Molecular Prime is broken. After I kill an enemy that's primed, the explosion doesn't seem to cause a chain reaction like it's supposed to. I thought I accidentally took off my strength mods and this wasn't the case, so I tried again with Blind Rage + Stretch and it still didn't work like it did before the update.

Or was MP nerfed on purpose? :(

Edited by (PS4)Void_Girl

I don't know if anyone's already mentioned, but I think Nova's Molecular Prime is broken. After I kill an enemy that's primed, the explosion doesn't seem to cause a chain reaction like it's supposed to. I thought I accidentally took off my strength mods and this wasn't the case, so I tried again with Blind Rage + Stretch and it still didn't work like it did before the update.

It still works fine for me, that is odd.

It was nerfed on purpose but still has the chain reaction (not like the old version though). AND Again Molecular prime doesn't depend on range mods now. Its only strength and Duration mods

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

It was nerfed on purpose but still has the chain reaction (not like the old version though). AND Again Molecular prime doesn't depend on range mods now. Its only strength and Duration mods

The explosion radius is affected by range mods.

Edit; to clarify, that's the explosion radius per target, single explosion on kill radius

Edited by (PS4)StoneRevolver

The explosion radius is affected by range mods.

Edit; to clarify, that's the explosion radius per target, single explosion on kill radius

nice. never noticed that until i found out today, i was too focused on range of molecular prime range which is affected by duration mods.

When is update 14 can we have past update 13 to update 14 please to I can play on a ship have a tenno dog and new warframe and I'm happy :) when will it be done Augsr 1st of October 2 sd please have done when you are ready please carny wat for update 14 you have my support and enything Sony says if yes to your plans then I support that plan for. Update 14 all good happy dace :)

A small hotfix just went live. Here's what it included: 

Changes:
-Lowered the frequency of T2 Capture keys as mission rewards for ‘Medium’ difficulty Interception missions (Starting enemies 10 -20).

Fixes:
-Fixed common crash occurring in T4 missions, most frequently when Void Vor appeared. 

Changes:

-Lowered the frequency of T2 Capture keys as mission rewards for ‘Medium’ difficulty Interception missions (Starting enemies 10 -20).

Fixes:

-Fixed common crash occurring in T4 missions, most frequently when Void Vor appeared. 

Thanks DE! :DDD

Got tired of crashing in T4 Survival!

Changes:

Fixes:

You guys rock! Thanks for the update. Any idea when we might see the Breeding grounds Operation?