Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.7: Depths Of The Void (+Hotfix)

[DE]Drew

A small hotfix just went live. Here's what it included: 

Changes:

-Lowered the frequency of T2 Capture keys as mission rewards for ‘Medium’ difficulty Interception missions (Starting enemies 10 -20).

Fixes:

-Fixed common crash occurring in T4 missions, most frequently when Void Vor appeared. 

good news, got low T key reward like 3 or 4 waves consecutively, when should have rewarded T4 ie; wave 5,6 and 7

So sony let you guys do hotfixes now? how come we didnt get any fixes like this before in the past.

these hotfixes might just be script updates, meaning they don't actually have to touch the executable file

DE Steve has said it numerous times already. EVERY TIME THEY TOUCH THE EXECUTABLE FILE THEY HAVE TO SUBMIT TO SONY FOR CERT

So sony let you guys do hotfixes now? how come we didnt get any fixes like this before in the past.

they've always done hotfixes and sony has let them the only difference is before they didnt get publicized and they stated as long as they dont change the .exe for the game basically they dont have to go through the cert process.

So releasing the 2 hotfixes pretty much confirms we won't be seeing U14 till mid-late August...

and I thought update 14 would be a perfect time for the platforms to be on identical versions or at least smaller version gaps between PC and PS4

So releasing the 2 hotfixes pretty much confirms we won't be seeing U14 till mid-late August...

and I thought update 14 would be a perfect time for the platforms to be on identical versions or at least smaller version gaps between PC and PS4

you must be new here lol 

I don't know why people expect the updates to come out the same time. Far as I can tell they port all changes to PS4. Porting these big updates can take a few weeks, then the cert process another couple weeks if it's a big one.

I don't ever see the updates coming at the same time as PC. One good thing I heard is that PC players will now be able to migrate their account to PS4 in U14. 

A small hotfix just went live. Here's what it included: Changes:-Lowered the frequency of T2 Capture keys as mission rewards for ‘Medium’ difficulty Interception missions (Starting enemies 10 -20).Fixes:-Fixed common crash occurring in T4 missions, most frequently when Void Vor appeared.

O-o-o-h ye-ea-ah! Now I can finally start to wasting my T4 surv keys! :D

All of update 14,will tenno and breeding grounds and a new warframe and a new battle ground and a ship that you can play on were your dog will be you will need to give it love and tenno dog will be on earth kubo den were you find your tenno dogs egg and new missions the tenno dog is to keep you doing thinks and we will be getting a party play Thay les you leve when you what to with out a problem and it will improve the problem that you want have and is not somethink you should get hop up if not a thing that fixes everyone's online invite but there putting more in that I don't know thank you warframe for giving me more information thank you all of warframe bring it out when you are ready I support you warframe :)

you must be new here lol 

I don't know why people expect the updates to come out the same time. Far as I can tell they port all changes to PS4. Porting these big updates can take a few weeks, then the cert process another couple weeks if it's a big one.

I don't ever see the updates coming at the same time as PC. One good thing I heard is that PC players will now be able to migrate their account to PS4 in U14. 

Nope I'm not new here, I've been playing warframe since it went open beta last year.

Why would people expect version sync? Well maybe because DE stated that they were planning on having version duality around the launch window

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125149-warframe-ps4-account-migrationcross-platform-play/

I mean U14 is probably the biggest update in it's development history... It's also taken quite awhile to come out with all the teasing going on over the past 2-3 weeks...

I understand updates on PS4 have a larger process to update deployment but that doesn't mean it should be supported secondary over PC...  DE is sloppy with their updates reguardless of whether they have to submit them to a 3rd party for "cert" or not.

If they were more conservative and careful in making sure updates do more fixing than breaking they wouldn't have to update the game so much...

Yes your accounts will that mean's more platnome on the ps4 and PC and heard that update 14 coming out know on the PC but Thay have to connect together ps4 add PC your accounts links to your ps4 right so we have to waiting on the ps4 to get this party started :) so less have much fun as we can love the feed back everyone