The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Melee Weapon Do You Want To See?

Aciaj613

Aww, it's only on Wii... sad me is sad...

"So you're in your normal state?"

Bugger off...

There are Wii emulators for both PC and Mac which will allow you to play Wii games in those platforms (and some even use the Bluetooth on computers to link the Wii Remote to the emulator). 

I've always wanted a little mini-campaign on warframe to describe Hayden's adventures if he ever went into a Cyro sleep.

It would be based off the old Dark Sector trailer.

Maybe it would make a good sort of chapter-discovery thing in the codex.

Edited by Aciaj613

I've always wanted a little mini-campaign on warframe to describe Hayden's adventures if he every went into a Cyro sleep.

It would be based off the old Dark Sector trailer.

Maybe it would make a good sort of chapter-discovery thing in the codex.

That sounds interesting... Sure would like to see Hayden-frame in action and whatnot... 

Kusagari-gama

Whip sword (like ivy in sc or that guy at the end of brotherhood of the wolf)

Dual whip sword like above but 2

Weighted chain. Sounds kind of boring but in trained hands incredibly versatile and impressive

3 segmented staff.

Yep if those and a couple variants of each were made I'd be in heaven.

Kusagari-gama

Whip sword (like ivy in sc or that guy at the end of brotherhood of the wolf)

Dual whip sword like above but 2

Weighted chain. Sounds kind of boring but in trained hands incredibly versatile and impressive

3 segmented staff.

Yep if those and a couple variants of each were made I'd be in heaven.

Sounds good my friend. Hopefully these weapons come around one day.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!

A gladius... But not as just another sword. With actual Gladius-only moves/stances... Since the gladius is short enough to be fast, but wide enough to deliver devastating stab attacks....

Gladius%255B1%255D.jpg

Edited by Psychotoxin

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!

A gladius... But not as just another sword. With actual Gladius-only moves/stances... Since the gladius is short enough to be fast, but wide enough to deliver devastating stab attacks....

Yes, we have yet to see a bridge between a dagger and a sword. Would make an excellent addition to the game.

After reading through a bit, it seems this thread consists of people wanting sai, people wanting modded skyrim weapons, and Aciaj613 talking (mostly to psychotoxin).

Sums it up really, though fantastic Ideas have popped up on many occasions.

After reading through a bit, it seems this thread consists of people wanting sai, people wanting modded skyrim weapons, and Aciaj613 talking (mostly to psychotoxin).

Would you want a whole slew of improvised melee weapons to expand on that list? I could bake some up in my mind if you like.

Speaking of which, we never seem to have a fencing type sword (it may be stretching a bit, but look at the Galatine for justification). A rapier would be fun to mess around with. 

I think there are 2 reasons why we have not seen a fencing sword.

Reason A: DE is alergic to Puncture melee weapons, we have only 1 in the game atm.

Reason B: Fencing Space Ninjas. Title sounds a bit silly but I DON'T CARE I WANT ONE ;~;

I've been noticed!

"Or maybe it's me who's been noticed"

But in all seriousness, there's not a lot to choose from, besides making stuff up... That i have done, but most of my ideas fall into the category of semi-ranged, so they don't appear here...

I've been noticed!

"Or maybe it's me who's been noticed"

But in all seriousness, there's not a lot to choose from, besides making stuff up... That i have done, but most of my ideas fall into the category of semi-ranged, so they don't appear here...

Semi-Ranged is welcome but it needs to atleast have a form of melee involved with it. I'll have mr. Renegade go through the list of requirements that the melee atleast needs to do 1 of.

Semi-Ranged is welcome but it needs to atleast have a form of melee involved with it. I'll have mr. Renegade go through the list of requirements that the melee atleast needs to do 1 of.

If we're talking throwing weapons like the glaive-types, there also needs to be a relatively logical way to get it back. I imagine something like a short javelin with a chain on it. That would look epic.

The Matchette is close enough to a chainsword that you can think of it as one just need to change the power blade with a chainsaw blade.

Classification identified....Printing...: Skin. BUY NOW FOR 75 PLAT.