Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Knew It! (Laser Rifle Prime In Ps4 Codex)

Are those specs modded or unmodded?

Not sure...it's the only picture I know of...but those numbers do seem somewhat unmodded.... It's a wiki screenie...so I would guess that it's a "clean" shot.

That's why Im kinda excited for it...that gun is gonna *@##$slap harder than Germany slaps Brasil right now in the world cup.

Not sure...it's the only picture I know of...but those numbers do seem somewhat unmodded.... It's a wiki screenie...so I would guess that it's a "clean" shot.

That's why Im kinda excited for it...that gun is gonna *@##$slap harder than Germany slaps Brasil right now in the world cup.

lol  dat analogy.  XD

Those are its base stats.

I suck at base dps calculation...but daaaamn...wouldn't that means 129 base dps?!?! :O

Edit: Braton has a lower base dps! (Braton MK1 is WAY lower, obviously, speaking about normal Braton)

Edited by Shehriazad

Question is: "What will happen to the people that sold Wyrm Prime L4z0r Rifle?"

I am fine because i saved mine for this.

Doesnt matter if you sold the rifle I think....As long as you ever actually owned the Wyrm Prime the script will just give you your Rifle....it's saved in your account if you own/ed a Wyrm Prime.

That would be the fastest way for a script to check who to give the pew pew, anyway.

Edited by Shehriazad

Yay...but seriously...how can anyone say that this weapon is "just mastery"

It has the highest dps of all weapons by far.... It even beats some Tenno weapons...namely the Braton (Not the weaker MK1, the real one)...in terms of raw dps.

Laser Rifle Prime is the master race of sentinel weapons.

Base damage is 12: Impact 1.2 puncture 8.4 slash 2.4

Fire rate 10.0 crit, 1.5x/15% chance status 5% magazine 5 reload 1.2

Sorry for it being piled up i made space but it still got together

That's a hell of a lot better than vanilla laser rifle, and if I'm not mistaken the first to get a crit chance.

Yay...but seriously...how can anyone say that this weapon is "just mastery"

It has the highest dps of all weapons by far.... It even beats some Tenno weapons...namely the Braton (Not the weaker MK1, the real one)...in terms of raw dps.

Laser Rifle Prime is the master race of sentinel weapons.

This. It's a monster when moddded, taking a level 18 corrupted heavy's health down over 1/4 in a single burst!

This. It's a monster when moddded, taking a level 18 corrupted heavy's health down over 1/4 in a single burst!

Sweeper is still more useful because of high status proc.

Rifle will be mastery fodder, at least for me.

Sweeper is still more useful because of high status proc.

Rifle will be mastery fodder, at least for me.

When both are fully modded for status:

Laser rifle prime:

3 X dual status mods

magazine warp

speed trigger

shred

fast hands

split chamber

= 1.65 procs per second average (including reload)

Sweeper:

3X dual status mods

shotgun savy

ammo stock

Hells chamber

accelerated blast

shotgun spazz

= 1.76 procs per second average (including reload)

We should also keep in mind:

1. The above calculations assume every shot lands (sweeper at range will be at a disadvantage)

2. Laser rifle will proc puncture while sweeper will proc impact (I prefer impact)

3. As built above, laser rifle prime has punch through due to shred.

If you also want punch through on sweeper, replacing ammo stock with seeking force drops the procs per second average to 1.58 per second average

Additionally, my laser rifle prime seems to actually shoot 6 or more shots per magazine unmodded instead of the 5 stated in the aresenal UI. Is anyone else experiencing this?

If Laser rifle prime is currently bugged in the arsenal and actually has a magazine capacity of 6, then its procs per second rises to 1.81 per second average

Edited by Pythadragon