Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate Loki Players

Renathy

Even if you're noob, your job in every game is to know your character or class.

It's easier as you only have 4 bloody skills and being level 30.

He could've used Decoy and would've saved me just in time.

Nope. Let me die and quit. Best thing to do.

your job is to have fun. You died and lost the alert. Your allies are not obligated to help you. Your not entitled to anything from him. You had the power to win you messed up and died it's your fault. Sorry you lost an alert and got grouped with a noob.

You never know who is playing on the other side. It could be a person with disabilities, an 8 year old guy, so never be too harsh on them. And I also don't see the point in soloing, since chances are slim that a person can ruin your run. The only thing I do when someones play is off (mostly far away in defense missions), I don't get out of my way to help them when they are in trouble.

It has nothing to do how good someone is.

A Gamer is someone who doesn't just consumes but who cares about the facts.

You for example arent a Gamer just because you play games since 1888.

And as Gamers, should we not be helping those who are struggling with getting a grip on the game, but willing to learn? To better the gaming community that we ourselves are a part of?

Trolls will always be trolls, but newbs can learn. Children don't just grow into a college level basis of knowledge without the help of others.

As for the OP, your irritation is with the player, not the frame.

If

1) you meet one of these aggravating players

2) Have a Loki warframe

3) See Reinforced Glass

Then...

Shoot the glass, destroy it, jump into Outer Space, and Switch Teleport with the player. Run to a terminal and close the windows to be sure.

Voila, you managed to throw him out of the airlock!

Use this knowledge with responsibility, Tenno!

PS: Don't try with on Ash, you will regret it badly :)

To OP:

What frame you play is irrelevant if you did not understand (or are not skilled) the game mechanics.

True every now and then some Loki player tries to rambo it ahead, but I can outplay them on my Ash easily and make them get stuck to slow them down (lasers and no target to swap teleport but his decoy, then glass breaking to lock him outside of the room (am not that evil to lock him inside, maybe he doesn't know how to use the console or is just confused).

I welcome any Loki player to race me through a level each on our own, if they know all the shortcuts and master the acrobatics they might make it to exit at ~30 second mark left :)

If

1) you meet one of these aggravating players

2) Have a Loki warframe

3) See Reinforced Glass

Then...

Shoot the glass, destroy it, jump into Outer Space, and Switch Teleport with the player. Run to a terminal and close the windows to be sure.

Voila, you managed to throw him out of the airlock!

Use this knowledge with responsibility, Tenno!

Ok if this is actually possible, I know how I'm gonna spend my evening today.

I'd say that this is just an instance of the open beta model getting you into some trouble. Since the game is now available to everyone, of all creeds, ages and gaming experiences, it's very possible that a good number of people who have only played basic shooters (Call of Duty, Halo) have come to try out Warframe. Since shooting is merely one of many facets in this game, he probably had no idea how to melee or properly use skills. He (or she) was simply concerned with headshots. Truth be told, "noobs" will only become a bigger problem as the game gets closer to full release. However, if someone is acting like they havce no idea what they're doing, typing out some helpful messages might be a good way to get them to help you. If they don't respond, well, you just have to push through by yourself. I've had some sour experiences in a few matches, but on the whole, most players seem to be knowledgable and very capable.

Even if you're noob, your job in every game is to know your character or class.

It's easier as you only have 4 bloody skills and being level 30.

He could've used Decoy and would've saved me just in time.

Nope. Let me die and quit. Best thing to do.

Or you could know your class and not die first? You know, your job is to be a ninja...

Especially if you knew you would not be able to rely on him: you're dead with him, as you would alone.

You're the only one to blame for your failure tbh.

Okay, I also dislike the give up and quit thing, but still, no point to rant about him since you failed.

Edited by -Suh-

your job is to have fun. You died and lost the alert. Your allies are not obligated to help you. Your not entitled to anything from him. You had the power to win you messed up and died it's your fault. Sorry you lost an alert and got grouped with a noob.

Hmmm this make me laugh abit make it sound like its a every one for themself game dont bother reviving team maters they dont deserv it, when its a co-op game. And last I heard co-op meant teamwork.