Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Give Up Your Sentinel Slot For A Kubrow

Pendragon1951

What i don't understand is so many of your are already pretty willing to say "No" and use your original sentinels, so whats the issue with having another 'sentinel' you equip only once in a while? 

I'm also finding some issues with the whole fatigue thingy (albeit we have yet to see it to find out for sure) but if i can't take her (yes female kubrow for meh!) every mission, that only means I get to use my beloved carrier some more!

Why not have both right?

Also, it's only fair to mention that there are traits specific to kubrows (aka. pinning down VIPs, treasure finding, stealth attacking and who knows what else).

What i don't understand is so many of your are already pretty willing to say "No" and use your original sentinels, so whats the issue with having another 'sentinel' you equip only once in a while? 

I'm also finding some issues with the whole fatigue thingy (albeit we have yet to see it to find out for sure) but if i can't take her (yes female kubrow for meh!) every mission, that only means I get to use my beloved carrier some more!

Why not have both right?

Also, it's only fair to mention that there are traits specific to kubrows (aka. pinning down VIPs, treasure finding, stealth attacking and who knows what else).

Fatigue,mood crap,no mods/abilitys to help,RNG for the eggs,might be perm death when they die in game

I do have a question that is yet to be answered, is it real time we are using or game played time when you login for their care. I think that also is a big issue that people don't want this to turn into a Tomoguchi thing and are worried if they are gone for an extended time because of things in RL.

Fatigue,mood crap,no mods/abilitys to help,RNG for the eggs,might be perm death when they die in game

Wait when did they say there were no mods or ability to help? I've watched all the dev streams and if anything of the sort was said I totally missed it. They also never said anything about permadeath as far as I know.

Depends on the mission, I'll probably take my kubrow for walks even if he's useless. Ill go with my parrot for farming Missions especially Survival I guess. I'm not sure until they are out though, they might be a nice single target cc?

I think we should have both and the kubrow have a carrier function called fetch that way we can use other sentinels than carrier sentinel, think about it different colored kubrows like different colored chocobos. "Dont use the couch Use the litter box damn dog!" vy01fn.gif

Edited by D3monicWrath

I would, but not if they still have that damnable mission limiting "fatigue" mechanic.  That would be a deal breaker.  I also take issue with the supposed process of genetically upgrading your Kubrow, but until we know the specifics, I can't really condemn that as much.

The fatigue mechanic, though, can't look past that.

I totally agree. I feel like that whole mechanic is backwards. Shouldn't the Kubrow be happy that it gets to spend time with you? Shouldn't is be happy that it gets to get off the ship and get some fresh air? I know MY dog would be.

I would get a kubrow no matter what.But if we could make upgrades to them i would think that they should be bio-mechanical since Alad V was doing that whole breeding grounds stuff. It would be kinda awesome if u could put on all sentinal mods on them like mounted on their backs or something. Anyways those are my thoughts.

Wait when did they say there were no mods or ability to help? I've watched all the dev streams and if anything of the sort was said I totally missed it. They also never said anything about permadeath as far as I know.

They didn't mention anything about that. It's just the community over speculating and being pessimists again. Honestly, I've seen enough of kubrows to warrant at least owning one, if not using one.

As for all of this, read above; nothing confirmed yet besides the fatigue (which once again is solvable but just shelfing them every couple missions). Mood and fatigue is the same thing for the kubrow last we heard and all types of kubrows have specialties like sentinels have their precepts.

Not trying to convince you to like kubrows, just wanting to set facts straight.

The RNG is real tho... it's always real in Warframe lol

Didn't DE say something about Kubrows not being meant to be used back to back every mission?

This leads me to believe they will have trouble staying alive.

i dont use sentinels anyway ...

Yup, sentinels are for noobs.

Edited by Tenn00b

Unless there's a Kubrow which can do what the Carrier's Vacuum can, I don't think so. I've not even followed the details about the Kubrows either and it's really not anywhere near the top of my "what to get" priority list.

Edited by Wiegraf