Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Biggest Surprised Yet While I'm Playing Warframe.

otaconWTH

U know, you're not going to die if you leave a while out of Warframe world, try to live it a bit ok. Every gamers should know what's happening on the outside at the open world.

Germany Prime, LOL good one!

Edited by otaconWTH

U know, you're not going to die if you leave a while out of Warframe world, try to live it a bit ok. Every gamers should know what's happening on the outside at the open world.

Germany Prime, LOL good one!

That doesn't mean you should post non-warframe related topic in the general discussion subforum. The Off-topic subforum is there so we all can post whatever we want that doesn't have to relation with warframe.

That doesn't mean you should post non-warframe related topic in the general discussion subforum. The Off-topic subforum is there so we all can post whatever we want that doesn't have to relation with warframe.

First, this is the first time I've done this before, second I'm not expecting people to respond or start a forum football here, this is more like a shout out post, that's why I tell the DE that he can block this if he wants to. Third, everybody just move on, I don't want anybody to get offended just because of this one lousy post. ok. Everybody is a winner. :-) Except Brazil  XD

Edited by otaconWTH

First, this is the first time I've done this before, second I'm not expecting people to respond or start a forum football here, this is more like a shout out post, that's why I tell the DE that he can block this if he wants to. Third, everybody just move on, I don't want anybody to get offended just because of this one lousy post. ok. Everybody is a winner. :-) Except Brazil  XD

More than a "lousy post", we have a toxic poster here.