The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man... Talk About Luck...

SeriousSmith

I got hate the very first time I saw the stalker. yes, I didn't even knew who was he

I got Despair the first time I saw him.  I'd not been playing long either so I think it was my second secondary after Lato!

I'm more surprised to see a screenshot of a purchased mod pack, to be honest.

While you did get somewhat lucky, you still lost around 60p, considering the whole pack on the screen is probably worth around 30p.

But I guess some people just like that feel of gambling.

I'm more surprised to see a screenshot of a purchased mod pack, to be honest.

While you did get somewhat lucky, you still lost around 60p, considering the whole pack on the screen is probably worth around 30p.

But I guess some people just like that feel of gambling.

This was totally unintentional. I don't but mod packs, but I did this one time just for the hell of it. And sure enough... 

Could you not have bought it for less in trade chat?

Not sure... But you know how there's a freaking monopoly on this stance mods. While some players' prices make sense for the mod's rarity, other players are getting away with highway robbery! 

Besides, I wasn't serious when buying this pack 

Not sure... But you know how there's a freaking monopoly on this stance mods. While some players' prices make sense for the mod's rarity, other players are getting away with highway robbery! 

Besides, I wasn't serious when buying this pack 

I think i sold mine for 10 or 15 Platinum, so you just  have to find someone who is not going to scam you for mod that isnt worth more than 10 Platinum.