Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Even Get Weapons And New Skins Without Paying

stark1ller311

Question

Hi,i been playing this game for the past 6 months and im getting angry everyday when i play online for the fact i have no items in this "FREE" game and all these players are just walking around with better skins and weapons when im sitting here with only the defult stuff. how do you even get anything in this game? everything cost money and when i want to craft anything,the crafting thing doesnt work. so what the heck am i suppose to do? i have only this defult rifle and thats it

Inside the foundry you should see all your BPs.  There's tabs across the top with symbols for what they show ya, and the third one or so from the left, that looks like a cylinder, is the "ready to build" tab.  Hit that one, see if there's a bp in the list you wanna make, and try and click the craft button?

I've only been playing a few weeks and was super, duper, stupidly excited to get the Braton on my own (the one just barely above the starter gun). Had to go to the market, buy the blueprints with in game credits (not platinum), then go to the main menu/foundry and scroll on down to the Braton. The blueprint picture is on the left, followed by a few images of the goodies and quantity needed to craft the end product. The end product is crafted via credits (or real money if you are in a rush) and time. You have to have the resources to build. MOST the time those are found in levels you play...sometimes over and over and over and over again.

Now with some farm help from a few friends, and some generous trade/donations of parts/blue prints I can build a few better weapons (and have a number of frames to build if I get the proper resources) without worrying about the grind. Now I can enjoy the game instead and go more paced, LOL.

I have bought a few things via real money though, including a frame which I have yet to see parts for.

Else maybe your game is glitched? 

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

you whats stupid? calling me a troll when i need help on a game i been angry for 6 MONTHS

No, he's saying that it's stupid to give out your login information (it really is a VERY bad idea, don't give your login info to anyone).

When building weapons, you need to meet 3 requirements:

1. Have all of the resources that the blueprint requires (the blueprint lists necessary resources in the foundry screen)

2. You must be the appropriate mastery level to use the weapon (some more powerful weapons require higher mastery ranks)

3. You must have free inventory space to claim the weapon

Please explain clearly what the problem is. What are you seeing when you go into the foundry? Do you see the blueprints you bought in the foundry, and if so, do you have the necessary resources to build them?

A screenshot would probably help too, however contacting support might result in a faster solution as they can access your account to see what you're seeing in your foundry.

Everyone please remain remain respectful and helpful.

You know it's quite impossible to do that when we're telling OP what to do, we're even asking for pictures or descriptions but he's not telling us anything and is otherwise just throwing inflamatory comments.

Tennos helping Tennos here.

Definitely check out that Ready to Build tab, everything that shows up there, shows up because you have the resources to craft 'em.  That will get the "do you have the right parts" part of the question sorted out.

Next, if you have a blueprint listed on the Ready to Build tab, and you click the craft button, it should kick off a timer.  If it doesn't, I recommend opening a ticket with support.

No, he's saying that it's stupid to give out your login information (it really is a VERY bad idea, don't give your login info to anyone).

1. Have all of the resources that the blueprint requires (the blueprint lists necessary resources in the foundry screen)

2. You must be the appropriate mastery level to use the weapon (some more powerful weapons require higher mastery ranks)

Please explain clearly what the problem is. What are you seeing when you go into the foundry? Do you see the blueprints you bought in the foundry, and if so, do you have the necessary resources to build them?

A screenshot would probably help too, however contacting support might result in a faster solution as they can access your account to see what you're seeing in your foundry.

Ah, thanks Letter13!  I totally forgot about the rank cap.  That could be the problem!

i see my blueprints but they all have an x on it and i have lots of matierals i got for the past 6 months

thats bullcrap how come thats possible for you

I'm sure u can at least buy a braton in the market and if you've done any of the alert missions you should have at least 5+ weapons available to build or it's because your rank is low so rank up first and like I said your're doing something wrong or your game is bugged so you shoul contact support

Edited by (PS4)AES93