Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got To Rank 8..............the Test, Really Guys

sirwarriant12

You see that Warframe you have as an Avatar?

Switch Teleport and Decoy is your friend <3

If you don't feel like cheesing it, the Ignis is a good pick for hitting the targets and slower frames will make it easier.

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

Average speed frame, accurate gun with lots of ammo in the clip, and research on Youtube.

Honestly, I struggled until I went Excal and Soma, don't equip speed mods, put a stamina one on.

There is more time than you think, my biggest problem the first couple of times was rushing.

Huh?

I don't see a problem... I thought it was fun.

Succeeded with my first try.

How?

I actually thought that everyone does it, but maybe some people just don't consider it:

Watch videos of the test on youtube before doing them.

I think this test is really hard without watching the video first. But with the vid, you know exactly what you have to be prepared for. (where the orbs spawn... and so on)

I used a Braton prime for this test. Mildly accurate and high fire rate. Sufficient for this test.

The only mastery I failed once was 11 I think. Somehow My coordination wen full retard and I started running in circles. XD

Edited by WEREsandrock

yeah that one was trick, but i still got it first time, i later realised it was because i was doing things that people normally suggest.

1) use a slow frame. this gives you more time to hit the target and then more time to get the jump right.

2) use a widespread weapon. Gage_hv made a good suggestion with the Ignis, i had great success with the Sobek

3) climb up the 'wallrun' walls and run along the top. this is basically what Immolator1001 said. i was able to do it without doing that (because i didn't realise you could) but it can be a handy trick, and notmally you can jump straight to the checkpoint platform from them.

best of luck Tenno

Did all of mine with Ash and... Braton Vandal? IDK, something automatic and fairly accurate with a high magazine size. Went in blind, never had a problem with this test (did it probably 3-5 times too, since I got most of my levels before the new test additions), but then again I played GunZ for years so the whole wallrunning thing in Warframe almost came naturally to me.

Huh?

I don't see a problem... I thought it was fun.

Succeeded with my first try.

How?

I actually thought that everyone does it, but maybe some people just don't consider it:

Watch videos of the test on youtube before doing them.

I think this test is really hard without watching the video first. But with the vid, you know exactly what you have to be prepared for.

Yeah I thought it was fun too, but it's actually quite a bit harder to perform with the default controller setup, even if you use tap space to wallrun instead of hold. Maybe that's it?

Ironically, everything after 8 has been pretty easy.  I think mastery level 15 was like "kill these guys" and 16 was a regular interception mission, get to 100%.

I think they ran out of ideas.  Also, the highest mastery level that you need for a weapon is 8, right?  So after that, it's all just a number.  

Got thrown in there pre update 13, figured out what to do on 2nd out of 3 attempts. Concentrated and succeeded. I REALLY don't see any problems with this test.

People complain about the trivial content, but whine when they run into something more difficult than what they're accustomed to.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

So many weird comments, I'm guessing the people who are *@##$ing about it don't realise they made the rank 8 test considerably easier at like U13, it's like 3 jumps now.

Well, the only guy you could say for sure was BSing would be the OP, right?  I forget when it was but I'm sure I did my lvl 8 test WAAAAYYY before U13.  

'Course, I also have no idea how it's different.  Not that I think most people would.  Cuz you only run it once.  I don't remember seeing anything about this in the update notes, but I could have missed it.