The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Would be nice i have to say hopefully they can

EDIT

Early patchnotes would probably spawn a lot of threads asking "Where is Update?!?!?!?" because people cant read.

Also region chat would turn into a even more horrible place.

Region chat is already a horrible place for me xD

Edited by Shinzo.K

While I do agree that getting patch notes beforehand would be a great idea, I can't help but feel that they may change things in the last seconds before launch, rendering the patch notes out dated.

No.

His question was reasonable, so the least you could have done was expand on why you don't think so :/

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

Just for clarification, I'm an hour behind DE timezone-wise, and it's 11:12 AM, Thursday, July 17th. Time zones are throwing people off I guess, buuuuut nobody panic. It's coming today, guys. Have faith in DE

I don't think so, sorry, they are still under review. As an apology I can share a fix that will make anyone who has ever done a hacking cipher sigh in relief:

• Fixed an age old legendary issue of the hacking minigame not being completable when the lines are seemingly connected and symmetrical but the middle icon needs to be erroneously turned to match the outer lines.

Finally, after 5 million centuries, I can now hack terminals without some how getting it wrong even though it's right.