The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

ok ok i'll be the party pooper.

if you are basing your guesses and hopes on the website with the liset pics, and think "ok, 1 more pic left, one more day until wednesday, YAY this wednesday is u14!" lemme remind you that they also added a planet for each day.

party pooper out. (i hate to take that roll).

If that was the case, why didn't they start at mercury? The last time they made a sit like this, they wanted to release it when the site finished counting down, but they didn't finish it in time so it got postponed. I doubt that they would make that mistake again so I'm in high hope about something big coming real soon.

So the new arsenal...

YKREd_QPENf.png

Is it just me or those weapons being displayed in the arsenal look a bit wierd!?

Do u guys think they will be like that on the final version of the new arsenal module?

Tbh i think it makes that the whole new arsenal module look a bit too crowded.... thoughts!?

P.S Still hyped for U14!!! Where's the bloody train!?

Edited by Bazools

So the new arsenal...

YKREd_QPENf.png

Is it just me or those weapons being displayed in the arsenal look a bit wierd!?

Do u guys think they will be like that on the final version of the new arsenal module?

Tbh i think it makes that the whole new arsenal module look a bit too crowded.... thoughts!?

How is it too crowded...that Arsenal only shows a fraction of the available weapons o.O

If anything it doesn't show enough!

Anyone noticed the "Grate Prime" flying around on the fifth planet displayed? 

It's really tiny :D but you can see something like a Grate flying around spinning around itself

Yes, we noticed this a few pages ago, and on one of the top threads on reddit :)

So the new arsenal...

YKREd_QPENf.png

I'd like the module to show all of the weapons a player has currently in their inventory personally. I like that sort of thing, and to me it would really add to the feel of being in an armory when you stand in front of it, I'd also like to be able to display all of my warframes as well, in  pods or some sort of  display  case -think batman style displays-,, without the bats.

ok ok i'll be the party pooper.

if you are basing your guesses and hopes on the website with the liset pics, and think "ok, 1 more pic left, one more day until wednesday, YAY this wednesday is u14!" lemme remind you that they also added a planet for each day.

party pooper out. (i hate to take that roll).

As this is dumb, my party remains faeces free