Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Wait so what time is it at DE time right now?

over here in the UK its 7:03pm

DE is on eastern time so 5 hours behind UK. So it would might be better If you went to sleep early that night so you could get up early (5 or 6 your time) to play. Since at midnight DE time it'll be 5am in the UK

Edited by immolator1001

well it's a five hour time difference so... 5 AM. Just go to bed like normal and it will be there in the morning. Not today mind you. Today's Tuesday.

Edit: I thought you said what time it would be here when it's midnight where you are.

Edited by Armouredhunter

No. By a day I mean a full 24 hours. I expect the update to show up in about 30+ hours from now.

Oh ok

ugh ok so bacily Thursday?

I'm so confused.

At times I seen updates come out at 7-8pm over in UK but

ugh I just hope comes out midnight for DE so it will be ready for me on Wednesday 

Come on DE

Edited by LegionCynex

yHcSlPy.png

1st skill: Merrry-go-round: all 4 frames switch positions clockwise. 

2nd skill: Dionaea muscipula - summons a plant to eat all pesky flying devices, especially the infested with their death farts. probably gnaws on landlubbers in close vicinity. Also aggros all flying enemies, distracting them from attacking the tenno. http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dioneia

3rd skill: Time of my life (can you see the couple dancing? you won't unsee it): causes all enemies in the area to dance uncontrollably for some time. Plays randomly time of my life, staying alive or thriller. 

4th skill: I can't figure out whether is's a winged spermatozoid hitting the head in the ceiling or a smiling cyclops with rimmel and war makeup. Either way, slow/stun enemies and generally do iridescent shader effects. Could have some nice side effect such as bouncing bullets back to enemies, causing enemy-to-enemy damage restore players energy and/or health.

yHcSlPy.png

1st skill: Merrry-go-round: all 4 frames switch positions clockwise. 

2nd skill: Dionaea muscipula - summons a plant to eat all pesky flying devices, especially the infested with their death farts. probably gnaws on landlubbers in close vicinity. Also aggros all flying enemies, distracting them from attacking the tenno. http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dioneia

3rd skill: Time of my life (can you see the couple dancing? you won't unsee it): causes all enemies in the area to dance uncontrollably for some time. Plays randomly time of my life, staying alive or thriller. 

4th skill: I can't figure out whether is's a winged spermatozoid hitting the head in the ceiling or a smiling cyclops with rimmel and war makeup. Either way, slow/stun enemies and generally do iridescent shader effects. Could have some nice side effect such as bouncing bullets back to enemies, causing enemy-to-enemy damage restore players energy and/or health.

the 4th is a disco ball of death that shoot confetti 

yHcSlPy.png

going by the icon the second skill is the boobytrap skill that was talked about a few dev streams ago

Found this

Given that they are turning off the Dark Sectors until U14, I suspect we will get it tomorrow (that, and they posted the last 'attention tenno' part today).

God I hope that is ture that means yes its going to be there when I get up at 7 or 8 in the moiring

Edited by LegionCynex

Yeah, it will probably be up a little after midnight for you UK folk IF they update at the regular time (7-8). if they dont and the update is a bit later it would probably suck for those of you who would have stayed up to midnight expecting it then.

so your best bet? just sleep normally, dont worry bout it, and chill.

Yeah, it will probably be up a little after midnight for you UK folk IF they update at the regular time (7-8). if they dont and the update is a bit later it would probably suck for those of you who would have stayed up to midnight expecting it then.

so your best bet? just sleep normally, dont worry bout it, and chill.

whoa no way im staying up untill midnight!

I will just wait until 7-8 in the mooing tmnoroor!

So crap spelling too tried!

but just going to leave this here one more time.

Given that they are turning off the Dark Sectors until U14, I suspect we will get it tomorrow (that, and they posted the last 'attention tenno' part today).

For anyone who thinks they'll see this tomorrow before 5pm, I would like to point out a long history of that never ever happening.  Prepare your bodies and souls for a late night, just as DE employees are doing.