Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

So the Video of Mirage says "A New Warframe steps into the light"

Judging by that title and that she attacks a grineer with an colorful burst, i think that this Warframe is a warframe based around the idea to spread light as an attack.

Thoughts?

So the Video of Mirage says "A New Warframe steps into the light"

Judging by that title and that she attacks a grineer with an colorful burst, i think that this Warframe is a warframe based around the idea to spread light as an attack.

Thoughts?

I made a thread around trying to understand what her abilities's logo means.

The first one may be exchanging the appearance with the target, the second is definetly thr ability leaked during the devstream, the one that makes an item a trap.

The third is quite a mystery, Imo. Could also be the same effect as the first...

And the last is a carnival explosion. I have no idea of what it could do. Ranged radial blind + dmg ? Mass disruption ? who knows ?

Edited by Valfunde

I made a thread around trying to understand what her abilities's logo means.

The first one may be exchanging the appearance with the target, the second is definetly thr ability leaked during the devstream, the one that makes an item a trap.

The third is quite a mystery, Imo. Could also be the same effect as the first...

And the last is a carnival explosion. I have no idea of what it could do. Ranged radial blind + dmg ? Mass disruption ? who knows ?

Sounds like a Revamped Female Loki if you'd ask me.

I hope this isn't the case.

Sounds like a Revamped Female Loki if you'd ask me.

I hope this isn't the case.

She is according to my suggestions.

But her theme definetly different. Although Loki is a trickter, she will be more of a caster ... I think.

Choo Choo!

Hey all, I've seen a couple comments throughout this thread about the backgrounds we've created for the teaser site.

You guys are all awesome and, well, I've gone ahead and made 1920x1200 desktop backgrounds from the vistas seen outside the Liset window throughout the last week for you guys and gals.

Here's the album: http://imgur.com/a/NlHSy

Enjoy :)

PS: We're also preparing another fansite kit update, so if there's any requests you guys have for things to see in the kit, feel free to PM me and I'll try to accommodate most (reasonable) requests!

Choo Choo!

Hey all, I've seen a couple comments throughout this thread about the backgrounds we've created for the teaser site.

You guys are all awesome and, well, I've gone ahead and made 1920x1200 desktop backgrounds from the vistas seen outside the Liset window throughout the last week for you guys and gals.

PS: We're also preparing another fansite kit update, so if there's any requests you guys have for things to see in the kit, feel free to PM me and I'll try to accommodate most (reasonable) requests!

Too small, need dual screen.

Edited by ReizoRyuu

Choo Choo!

thank you, highly appreciated and USED now =))))))))))

Choo Choo!

Thanks! <3

...they're beautiful...