Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Doppelganger!

[DE]Megan

One of my favorite warframes as one of the most awesome and best villans (in my opionion)  I tried my hardest but Saryn isnt that easy to color like Poison Ivy!! <3 <3

Saryn.jpg

poison_ivy_ii_by_archaeopteryx14-d64i453

wow, with the way this was done it could somewhat pass but good job hope you get a prize

Well, here's my attempt. Seen so many awesome ones so far that I almost didn't upload this xD

SP4ZBV7.jpg

For the BlazBlue fans out there~

Now that you mention it, Trinity does look like Nu-13... I tried to colour my Frost as Jin, and Excalibur with Ash as Hamumen but it didn't work out(( Still have my perfectly coloured Dragon Yukianesa though

hzbPunu.png

MavMSNy.jpg

yg6SuW6.jpg

Reuploaded My Greninja Ash upon request without picture alteration, my apologies Megan

I also thought the Dojo's Water Garden would look nicer, so i just posed in there, and i made the Glaive look like Greninja's Water Shuriken

Edited by YakkoWarner44

That's Vega, not Balrog..... Balrog is the boxer

Actually. There was alot of translation errors in early streetfighters. Vega has also been named Claw and Balrog at one point :3c (Which is why balrog and vega are in that plane on the African Airfield stage in SSFIV, its a reference to that)