Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humanity Versus The Warframes, Who Would Win

Deidaku

WIthout the transportation and Lotus to coordinate them i doubt they will win, most likely they get studied and their technology reverse engineered with chance of catastrophe leading to events of dark sector.

wait a minute...

why would the tenno invade us?

because loot , neural sensors , probably salvage , money, 

Basically the reason why they do anything

It would depend on the tactics employed. Keep in mind while the Tenno are powerful, there is little in the way they can recharge quickly, its not a game where energy orbs drop everywhere. Also, the Tenno don't exactly have any form of hard artillery or extreme firepower in their arsenal. If used right you can kill a squad of Tenno. But it depends on who leads and tactics.

well depends of the squads, if there's a trinity the tenno basically go infinite energy;

+ if it's a battlefield it's not limited to 4 tenno.

Uh, look at Nova's abilities. Do they look like they have the power of a nuclear weapon? No. Anyone can say, "Well, in real life, the power would be X amount stronger". That's like saying Loki would be able to radially disarm the entire world in one cast. Well, actually, no, he can't, because it's got a limited range. So, actually, it wouldn't be any more powerful in real life.

I'm pointing out the flaw in his or her argument. Please reread my closing statement.

Assuming all things fair, we'll win, but with severe casualties.  By all things fair, I'm talking maybe no mods for the Warframes to utilize, and the militaries of the world dealing damage in amounts equal to a level 35-45 in game, but obviously, with the health of say a level 1 (because bullets and lasers are still bullets and lasers in the real world.)

What a dumb question.

Nuclear Explosions for the win. Even if Tennos are resistent to radiation, no one can survive that 32.000k degrees explosion.

They would just go back to their fancy new liset ships and enjoy popcorn while watching the show.  We only blow ourselves up.

So um yeah, considering the Tenno are specially designed, created, and trained killing machines that went into and came back from hell itself and are equipped with the latest killing technology, and most people can barely run more than 20 meters without passing out we'd be kind of screwed.  

Unless we humans have our own crazy plan of sending people into the void and seeing if they can get the crazy powers and technology.  And even that would be a long shot.

Uh, look at Nova's abilities. Do they look like they have the power of a nuclear weapon? No. Anyone can say, "Well, in real life, the power would be X amount stronger". That's like saying Loki would be able to radially disarm the entire world in one cast. Well, actually, no, he can't, because it's got a limited range. So, actually, it wouldn't be any more powerful in real life.

But I guess I don't see why Nova's powers would be stronger in real life. I'd say the same "constraint" would apply anywhere because that's how the power works, regardless of what it's called.

They would just go back to their fancy new liset ships and enjoy popcorn while watching the show.  We only blow ourselves up.

So um yeah, considering the Tenno are specially designed, created, and trained killing machines that went into and came back from hell itself and are equipped with the latest killing technology, and most people can barely run more than 20 meters without passing out we'd be kind of screwed.  

Unless we humans have our own crazy plan of sending people into the void and seeing if they can get the crazy powers and technology.  And even that would be a long shot.

We're basically the Grineer. We could potentially overwhelm them with sheer numbers.

P.S. Going back to their ship IF they made it back.

Do you mean a small group of super assassins against the entire human military and economic machine? 

They can be capable of do everything you want, but they still are just assassins. Nothing more. 

If you ask for Orokin/Grineer/Corpus vs Earth ok. But Tenno are near extinction and all they can do is try to survive killing someone sometimes.

that's an excelllent question.

theirs I guess BUT they don't have their regular ammo and energy drops

Well their energy wouldn't work in our world and their guns don't seem particularly advanced. As well their melee weapon designs would be terrible IRL, as well their fighting styles would be next to useless. Not to mention they couldn't block bullets when abiding by our laws of physics.

"A long shot"? That's an understatement. We don't have the tech to do interstellar travel. At this point it's impossible for us to move humans anywhere beyond the Moon.

Guys... You're forgetting about one thing. There's no mod that would be able to expand Ability's radius of the size of A PLANET, or even a City.

Yes keep in mind the ability radius even pushed to the max would be 50m, not 500km. An ult used only once would require a considerable recharge time. Now that i think about, even if i am a Tenno all the the bombs, missiles and lead shells isnt something i'd blindly rush into. Electrical based attacks can also impair our suits draining energy.

Edited by YashiroSora

Do you mean a small group of super assassins against the entire human military and economic machine? 

They can be capable of do everything you want, but they still are just assassins. Nothing more. 

If you ask for Orokin/Grineer/Corpus vs Earth ok. But Tenno are near extinction and all they can do is try to survive killing someone sometimes.

Seven million Tenno. That's a large army. Seven million Tenno would wipe the floor with us.

"A long shot"? That's an understatement. We don't have the tech to do interstellar travel. At this point it's impossible for us to move humans anywhere beyond the Moon.

Do you know that we already have the technology needed to reach and start colonize Mars right?