Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Statues

Mirriky

So will people who are unable to go to Quake Con or San Diego Comic-Con be able to get them?

Reference:

Heading to QuakeCon (July 17-20) or San Diego Comic-Con (July 24 and 27)? Be the first to get one of the limited run of 1000 at a discounted price of $69.99. Visit the Symbiote Studios booth at either show and purchase your statue in person!

https://warframe.com/news/limited-edition-excalibur-statue-coming-soon

• Website & Forums Feedback - For feedback concerning the website and forums. Payment methods for buying platinum, forum usability, feedback on the online merchandise store, etc.

My interpretation for the Website, Forums & Merch Store was closer related to to layout and usage of the *websites*, such as the style, formatting, structure, and other related design/functionality features.

I believe this is better suited to General Discussion as it is simply conversing with other players about their favourite warframes and which sculpture they are looking forward too.

(there was the bonus of showing DE that players are looking forward to more statues, however this was not the main intention)

Edited by cam-o-flage20

So will people who are unable to go to Quake Con or San Diego Comic-Con be able to get them?

Reference:

Heading to QuakeCon (July 17-20) or San Diego Comic-Con (July 24 and 27)? Be the first to get one of the limited run of 1000 at a discounted price of $69.99. Visit the Symbiote Studios booth at either show and purchase your statue in person!

https://warframe.com/news/limited-edition-excalibur-statue-coming-soon

They are available through the merch store as well (for $79.99 USD + S&H). It seems they are just selling a number at a reduced price at these events.

I've ordered my Excalibur statue with some other goodies. If they do all frames, obviously i'll get them all. I'd really like either Ember prime (my first love) or Loki prime. I'd be happy if they coupled a statue (Prime or not) with the prime access, Maybe as an extra tier.