Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

ive been running with melee only, and at random times i am unable to attack with my weapon in any way. Fortunately power use will unlock it again, but if I didnt have energy or rage on..... I had to depend on my sentinel or quit the mission.

It doesnt seem to be frame specific, however I am using the kestrel on both accounts now, and have been fighting against grineer.

happened once with xcal in the prologue using the bo, and a few other times with ash during quest and mercury missions using kestrel

Also alerts displayed on the nav console are difficult to read sometimes depending on what way you are looking on it. I find myself having to shift the mouse around just to read it constantly.

Also I completed the device to remove the lock on my frame from the prologue before I went on the resource cashe mission. Now the quest progress cannot move forward.

Edited by Faulcun

My game crashes mid mission when I use melee with Mirage when 1 or more clones are up. If i keep swinging eventually the game will crash to desktop and send a report. This is making Mirage unplayable for me.

Found 2 bugs so far:

Clan Dojo

- The starting hall's decorations (the first room you get when you create a dojo) somehow fell through the floor and we can only see the tip of them. There's a topic with a screenshot about this here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/265695-some-dojo-decoration-bug-since-we-got-u14/

Vor's Prize (Mercury Nav Segment)

- I have been playing the quests in the story's sequence so I have done nothing to upset the order of things. However, today I was going to do the Mercury Nav Segment mission and for some reason the quest marker isn't showing on the map. Is the mission on Cambria? If so, is it possible the marker isn't appearing because Cambria is right now in nightmare mode?

Thanks!

I've done five orokin survival missions, T1 and T2, and in all cases selecting check mission progress after the objective is completed causes the timer to freeze and enemies to stop spawning.

Having issues with the game logging me off. Interaction with GUI/Menu items seems to cause the issue, I will click on "Play Now" for instance and be instantly logged out and back to the main screen. Also noticed that items I created in the Foundry are not allowing me to claim them, the menu button is unresponsive. 

Some minor things I encountered:

Exp/Oxygen bar blurs at less than 50%: http://imgur.com/A7ft4Xz

Countdown timer stopped at 05:55 for no reason, and I have no idea how to reproduce it: http://imgur.com/rtdnh8z

Kubrow quest keeps playing hatching dialogue every time I finish a mission/get online. I started a quest, farmed a bit for an egg, got tired, bought a starter pack, and so this happened. This is what shows up: http://imgur.com/LMfoSJ0

more bugs (sorry if i spam its just that it is easier to follow posts like this than follow 1 post constantly slowly updated)

darvo would get stuck behind cover and not move regardless of how many enemies

and the start chart should be displaying in the middle the last place you've been on, however it only displays earth for me :/

You are able to interact with the menus through the chat box. Really annoying when you accidentally vote for a map while switching tabs in chat.

Someone in a squad other than the "leader" can instantly start an ODE by just clicking it on the map.

Disconnects after matches.

Level 46 g3 spawned on earth (a bit much for a map with level 10 enemies or so?). My friend got killed and disconnected. After host migration I fought the g3 for about 10 seconds and the exterminate mission failed for no apparent reason.

ive got an annoying problem, ive gotten to the mission "raid corpus supply cache" in order to get the parts for the item that negates the lock vor put on my frame, however i have already built, because i already had enough materials. now i cant find the mission to progress in the story. what do i do ?

There's a bug after I revive in solo play my warframe started to glow except for the helmet. I cant print screen it because d computer here is kinda S#&$ty lol. Theres also a bug in the prologue after getting d stuff for the market in my ship i cant navigate anymore and when i hit the navigation pressing the esc i still cant navigate and starts to blackout >_<

Critical issue: Unable to advance in quest mission, invasion/alert is blocking the node!

Please fix this ASAP, unable to select the quest mission on a node where is currently invasion taling place!

Issue with the conversation on the ship after coming back from quest mission find an egg. I came back numerous times without an egg but Lotus and my ship's AI were constantly telling me that I got the egg and lets put it into its place.

Issue with the ship's AI conversation after receiving an egg from mission: I was succesfull getting an egg but the other prerequisites were not met to start the hatching or "growing" part of the kubrows. Then my AI started telling me that "look how cute it is..." and stuff. :D

Crash to desktop every time when launching any mission.

=[

resolved

=]

or maybe not

=[

I have managed to play a few missions since u14, most of the time it goes black and crashes to desktop after clicking play mission. I've done everything I can think of, restarting, defragging, verifying (twice through steam... 8gig! =[ ), running solo. It doesn't seem like others are having this problem, idk.

And now also I have the problem of having built the detractor thingy before completing the missions, so I have no option to go on.

this helped... at least tabbing seemed to help once, it's tricky

Quest location and fix/bandade:

Ensure you do the resource prior to making the part after opening the foundry. If you didn't you just need to pair up with someone with the quest and you can start it with them. So far if you have a "glitch" with the quest I've noticed that it won't load. To fix this problem "ALT+TAB" out of warframe and "ALT+TAB" back into the game and it will load.

When collecting the resources ensure that everyone in the quest group picks up the "red targets" you will know that this happened by resources collected=part members x 3 so with three people it will say 9 of 3 resources collected.

after you get the resources mission accomplished make sure to make the item to counter Vor's item. Failure to do so will prevent the use of the navigation through ship or ESC key.

With Vor's Prize you can piggy back off a player that didn't "break" the quest chain.

Edited by Suska

Often when preparing a squad with one or more squadmates, if you enter chat when standing away from the starchart then exit the chat window (usually after sending a message) you will be stuck in the idle screen, unable to do anything.

The only way out is to close and re-boot Warframe.

Edited by aSmileyLemon

Last night me and my friend encountered a bug with Nekros. He used his ultimate ability to summon shadows of dead enemies on an infected defense map and one of the enemies that gets carried by the infected drone flying things was resurrected and counted as an enemy for us but could not be killed because he was also friendly. He stopped us from being able to proceed to the next wave and we eventually had to abort because we had no way to kill the little tyke.