Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

The ship AI keeps repeating the dialogue of when your get on the ship when the Kubrow hatches. This happens every time I first step on the ship whether it be from logging in or getting back from a mission.

The Resource extractor is very buggy. for example it wont let me deploy or rarely would let me recover my extractors.Mercury is a bit different I think I'm unable to deploy because of those staticy nodes, when i finish the flashing nodes, i don't think it allows me to the new ones because it will no longer register node completion.

The game freezes for a couple seconds upon leveling up anything.  I've had this happen with different weapons and warframes.  Also in my honest opinion, the new level up sound is obnoxiously loud.  And I have tested the causes of the freezing with both the sound on and off.   

edit: one particular weapon that seems to cause this issue is the Dragon Nikana. There was another topic that was posted about this same issue with other weapons but I can't seem to find it.

Edited by zenasuma

Soooooooooo many Bugs:

- The egg is a lie.... i've done 4 hours of run and still not found any egg

- sometimes i need to reconnect cause the game lost the quest

- sometimes i got stuck on "please wait"-window

- the game crusher everywhere.... during the loading screen... during the search for a group... during the map...

Before the update it was a game with some bugs.... now its a hole Bug with a little bit game in it... 

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but when you have both a main UI menu open like Nav, or the Esc menu open, and the chat UI, if you try selecting someone on your friend/clan/alliance list, or try to select a drop down menu option for them like "Invite" the click registers with both the chat UI AND what ever UI you have open in the back ground. Makes it very challenging to coordinate a vault run and invite players if you're also clicking on other menus as well as inviting people.

Everytime something of mine level up (weapon, frame or sentry) the game freezes or 1-3 seconds. This happens in the recap screen at the end but also during cobat which can be problematic.

Arc traps don't take damage from melee attack.

Lots of squad interface related issues, failures to join missions....

When switching to Solo mode for a few mission, and then back to Online, the matchmaking won't find me any squad, and if I launch the mission, none will join in. It's like it's still in solo mode.

Edited by Lanthanyd

I selected do the prologue when i logged on with U14. I'm at a point in Vor's Prize where the quest is broken... I already had the resources to craft the ascaris release, I did that before doing the resource collection mission. After the resource collection mission, the quest mission for the Mercury nav segment won't appear although the quest popup says that's what I have to do. Please fix so I and others https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264659-vors-prize-mercury-nav-segment/ can finish the quest and unlock the rest of our ships.

In a T1 Void Survival, the clock froze on us. Enemies stopped spawning (though the capsules didn't) and time didn't tick onward. If we had reached a new tier it didn't give us the reward. We could still leave, even though the time was under 5:00 (the first time we had this happen it stopped exactly at 2:00 and the other time was at 5:47).

I selected do the prologue when i logged on with U14. I'm at a point in Vor's Prize where the quest is broken... I already had the resources to craft the ascaris release, I did that before doing the resource collection mission. After the resource collection mission, the quest mission for the Mercury nav segment won't appear although the quest popup says that's what I have to do. Please fix so I and others https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264659-vors-prize-mercury-nav-segment/ can finish the quest and unlock the rest of our ships.

I'm stuck in this situation as well, though it seems I tend to crash very frequently when I try to start any mission whatsoever, which is agonizing and tedious to say in the least.

Well, when i need to go to EVEREST to get materials for the "thingy" that removes this "Vor's stuff" from your body, i didnt and build it before i go(cuz i already had the materials to do it)... and now that i buld it and claimed it, i cant keep on the "Vor's Prize" missions =/ its a bug

Edited by Troop

It appears that the Ogris can deal damage to both friendlies and pods alike (in a very limited case). It seems like the explosion damage dealt from hitting more than one mob can damage any player or objective object.

A clan mate and I tried this on Sechura and he was able to damage the pod as long as his Ogris hit more than one enemy near the pod. The same effect applied to me when I was near the explosions. Damage was dealt to me as long as the Ogris hit more than one enemy and I was close enough to the blast.