Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Update 14.0.1 and 14.0.2 most useless updates EVER... still can't get my mercury segment... no help from anyone in or out the game... Congrats everyone...

You're exaggerating. Everyone from the staff to the playerbase are trying to help, you just have to ask.

More than that for me. Spent that, however much it costs to rush it, and then I scrambles it at least five times.

SAME HERE! i am going to be kind frusterated if its the base 65. like i love supporting the devs of warframe but plat is NOT cheap. AND who knows i may not get the kubrow i want this time around. THEN what i just sit there and farm trying to get an egg? idk i love DE but i hope they find a better fix than this...

SAME HERE! i am going to be kind frusterated if its the base 65. like i love supporting the devs of warframe but plat is NOT cheap. AND who knows i may not get the kubrow i want this time around. THEN what i just sit there and farm trying to get an egg? idk i love DE but i hope they find a better fix than this...

Like I posted before, I'm personally hoping they give us a "Kubrow Gene Kit" and allow us to choose class, body type, fur pattern, and gender by ourselves. That would make a great apology and "thank you" for spending all the plat on the initial Kubrow.

Like I posted before, I'm personally hoping they give us a "Kubrow Gene Kit" and allow us to choose class, body type, fur pattern, and gender by ourselves. That would make a great apology and "thank you" for spending all the plat on the initial Kubrow.

YES! i very much agree if they gave us a way to choose what we had etc.. or even what we did not have this would more than compensate us (i hope they could make it so it could be used on an existing kubrow so i dont have to remake one or maybe even give us a grown one if possible ya know?)

is there a way to tag rebecca in this post? i think she should see this! @DErebecca

Exactly, we were talking about this exact thing in my alliance chat. 

YES! i very much agree if they gave us a way to choose what we had etc.. or even what we did not have this would more than compensate us (i hope they could make it so it could be used on an existing kubrow so i dont have to remake one or maybe even give us a grown one if possible ya know?)

is there a way to tag rebecca in this post? i think she should see this! @DErebecca

I think giving us a pup would be sufficient, that way we don't have to do any extra building or waiting, I would more than gladly wait for my pup to grow up again if I knew she would turn out exactly how I wanted.

I replied to Rebecca in this thread with the idea before, and can only hope that she sees it and asks the Dev team if it is possible. You could also try PMing her, but I'm not sure how well that would come off.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

I just simply won't wait another 2 days for it to hatch and grow up.We paid for this and it gets removed.If the gift does not compensate it,I will go and cry in the corner

For newer players with so few slots? No, there aren't more urgent bugs then that.

That is right, also for any player without the chance to buy platinium. 

I was able to sell glaive but no akmagnus, the problem is akmagnus is already level 30 and glaive was 18 and I will have to master it again later.

Thanks for the support and for this great game and I hope you can fix this selling issue soon.

Regards

Opening the primary weapons basically freezes the game. what i mean is that you would open the primary weapon selection menu and it will not allow you to change weapons or back out of the menu. the strange thing is that the pause menu can still be activated but the only thing you can do is quit the game.

the second issue i'm having is some of the pause menu selection of the arsenal will not allow the warframe to turn or move about freely, locking it with its back to the player and unable to spin the warframe. 

and finally the matchmaking setup is kinda confusing. especially with how it will go to load then take you back to the mission selection loadout but will not let you pick a mission. after several minutes, it then loads the previously selected mission.

other than that, i am very pleased with the update though i wish the item drop rate was a little easier to understand or at least a little higher, but that's just personal griping.

Animation.

Needs a little bit tweaking with Valkyr hand & Orthos position. (follow a cursor)

3de5656dd4.jpg

Update:

Lephantis mission, just in front of main hall there are symmetrical hollows. If you going to jump in there: there is no way to escape (you cannot wallrun at it). On the floor above this hollows is capped by glass. Level Designers, please, fix it. Use minimap landmark in screenshot bellow:

1597384564.jpg

Edited by Archorokin